Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

ALL U WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT NOIDA/ GHAZIBAD/G.NOIDA SCHOOLS | AROUND 1000 ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO SCHOOLS IN NOIDA/GHAZIABAD SCHOOLS BY EXPERTS OF Team AN.com

BIGGEST THREAD ON NOIDA /GHAZIABAD//GREATER NOIDA SCHOOLS

Views: 14073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think it might create a risk as you record can be  correlated

its like applying on dps eok and vv branch 

Thanks Sumit sir for letting us know this fact..

yes Deepali ji, one can apply for only one Modern School (and while filling the form one has to sign on the 'certificate from the parent' which clearly mentions that "i/we hereby certify that i/we have to applied at modern school vasant vihar" in case of moderns school humayun road and vice versa.)

no. u can apply only in one branch or else ur form will be rejected. Pls be careful.
My son will be 3 in Feb 2011. I want to wait for another year for his admission in a formal school. What are his chances of getting admission in Nursery in Dwarka Schools next year? Please help...

hi richa ji,

in dwarka some schools like new era, sachdeva & queen's valley take prep class admissions alongwith nursery where age criteria is 4 plus as on 31st march of that year...but seats are limited..so if you wait for one year and put your child in a play school you can try for prep class option in these and some other school too...but i think even if the child is just going to be 3 years, it's advisable looking at present circumstances of uncertainty in admissions, to put him in nursery this year onlly in a good formal school where you can find a good enviornment for such tiny tots..

Hi!

Just want to bring to ur attention that some schools like Springdales and tagore international are asking for only voters card or passport as proof of residence. Where does that leave the many families (me included) who have been in delhi for the last 8 months and are not permanent residents of Delhi? The form does not mention that they will accept MTNL bills/ lease agreements like other schools are doing. PLEASE ADVISE as am very hassled. Live right next to these schools and cannot apply!

thanks,

ashima

Hi ashima ji,

tagore intl. vasant vihar is asking for driving licence/ration card in addition to passport & voter id card..so if you can arrange any of these option it shall work..(however the school has kept condition in its form, that minium period of stay in the said residence should be 1yrs...which is not in your case)...so request you to meet the admission officials on immediate basis at both of these schools to get an exact clarification.

in meantime pls try to apply for Passport through tatkal route (if it's possible for you)

hi! both tagore and Springdales are looking for permanent address as Delhi. What about people like us who's companis move them to Delhi? we live in rented houses and our permamnet addresses ie driving license and passport are in Kolkata. Both these schools are also refusing to meet me/ talk on the phone saying that "we dont know"! if they dont know, who does? Can Mr Vohra please help parents like me who have this problem?

Dear Sumit sir,

request you to raise this serious concern, as schools must give a number of options regarding documents required for address proof.And preferably that should be standardised and ratified by DOE so that all school ask for similar documents and parents have enough time to procure them on time.(its contradictory that while some schools are giving weightage to transfer cases others are also asking for permanent address proof)

sir, this is very strange....schools give point for 'transfer case" and don't accept only "rent agreement" as address proof. Anybody recently transfered to Delhi will definitely have problems having permanent address proof.

Brij Ji

Do you know about Holy Child school Tagor Garden/ Punjabi Bag Nursery branch. Yesterday I came to know form someone that they have a nursery branch in Punjabi Bag from where they take 90% of kids to there main school. I tried to enquire from the school gate but cant get any infomation.

Please let me know if you have some idea on this.

Hi Harneet ji,

i have no idea about this, but just want to share with you this info got regarding Holy Child Sr. Sec. School, Tagore Garden.

it is an All Girls CBSE school having classes from 1st to 12th Std.Admissions are open for class 1st as per notice given below: Link: http://holychilddelhi.org/Notice1.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROFORMA FOR REGISTRATION TO CLASS I WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 24TH JANUARY, 2011 TO 10TH FEBRUARY, 2011. THIS PROFORMA DULY FILLED IN ONLINE HAS TO BE PRINTED IN A4 SIZE PAPER AND SUBMITTED IN THE SCHOOL ON 10TH / 11TH / 12TH FEBRUARY, 2011 BETWEEN 09.00 a.m. AND 12.30 p.m. WITH Rs.25/- IN CASH.

GIRLS WHO WILL BE 05 YEARS OF AGE ON 31ST MARCH, 2011 AND COMPLETING PREP / UKG IN MARCH, 2011 WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR APPLYING.

ALONG WITH ONLINE PRINTED, DULY SIGNED PROFORMA AND REQUIRED PHOTOGRAPHS, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SUBMIT ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN THE SCHOOL:

• BIRTH CERTIFICATE OF THE CHILD FROM MCD (for all)
  • PROOF OF RESIDENCE (RATION CARD / ELECTION ICARD / DRIVING LICENCE / MTNL LAND PHONE BILL/ELECTRICITY BILL OF FATHER/MOTHER)
  • BAPTISM CERTIFICATE (only for Christians)
  • DOCUMENT PROOF FOR EVERY POINT MENTIONED IN THE FORM (SIBLING, ALUMINI, ADOPTED CHILD, TRANSFERABLE JOB, REPORT CARD OF THE PREVIOUS SCHOOL ATTENDED, STAFF MEMBER, EWS, DISABILITY ETC.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Request you to Confirm with their Contact Nos.: tomorrow on Monday at 011-25193922, 25457879

(You can also check at this school: Holy Child School 31/41, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi-26, Tel: 011-25192414, if that is the Nursery branch for the Sr. Sec. school)

.(

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat