Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

ALL U WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT NOIDA/ GHAZIBAD/G.NOIDA SCHOOLS | AROUND 1000 ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS RELATED TO SCHOOLS IN NOIDA/GHAZIABAD SCHOOLS BY EXPERTS OF Team AN.com

BIGGEST THREAD ON NOIDA /GHAZIABAD//GREATER NOIDA SCHOOLS

Views: 14073

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Brij Ji

I have called to these numbers and also have personally visited there Punjabi Bag branch... Its clear now that there is no admission for 3+ kids in any of there branch.

Case solved :)

Hi Vyas ji,

It is highly recommended that you get your son admitted this year only in Preschool (Nursery) at any good school of your choice. In Delhi most of the schools fill their seats/take fresh admissions only at the Nursery class, so its' very difficult for one to enter at later stage (i.e. at KG). Such schools entertain fersh cases in KG only on availability of seats (if any) which get vacant due to transfer cases etc. (but such cases are not too many).

Even if in case you get admission for your son in Nursery at a less preferred school this year, you can try next year in KG at any other better school of choice, but atleast you will be on safer side (looking at law of averages). 

hi

i have very limited choices in term of schools as my son is 4 and i want to get him admitted in nursery only ,as he is eligible for KG. he had speech delay and just few months back he started speaking.  i cant put pressure on him and cant get him admitted in KG.  pls help me in advising me which schools are admitting children born on or after 1st apr 2006 in nursery only in rohini/pitampura area.  i know about The sovereign, Heritage, as they r accepting.

Hi Shweta ji,

i can appreciate your concerns...but schools can not go against DOE guidelines of age criteria set for Preschool (nursery) admissions i.e. 3 plus as on 31st March2011.

But as you have mentioned some schools, pls meet them personally if they can admit a 4 plus in nursery in place of KG (with valid exceptional reasons given by you pertaining to your kid)..

may be these new age international schools can consider this if possible..otherwise KG education is no harm for the kid as it is also elementary at pre primary level and with able support from your side child can cope with this easily as he is sound enough to assimilate it.

there are good allround schools in Rohini like GD Goenka, VSPK International, Delhi international etc.

Request help to decide priority of schools: According to A) Academics B) According to personality development.

1. Indraprastha world school, Paschim Vihar.

2. KR Mangalam, Vikaspuri.

3. HansRaj Model School, Punjabi Bagh.

4. Bal Bharti public school, Pitampura.

5. Presidium, Dwarka

Thanks in advance.

Hi Rashi ji,

Hans Raj & Bal Bharati PP are both very good schools in academics and have a balanced approach towards overall personality developments via extra curriculars.

Presidium is a very new school in this arean with much focus on overall personality development and using innovative teaching methodology and personalised child interaction.

KR Mangalam & IP World schools are much focussed towards personality developments.

Is tranfer case of only Govt employees considered in DPS, Dwarka or any employment?
Shivani ji, DPS Dwarka has categorically mentioned that it is 'applicable to Government employees only'.

I got a call from Sapling/ Bhatnagar school Pashchim Vihar. I personally have no idea about the school but heard from some parents I met while taking forms and filled it.

Can someone help me to know about this school when I compare this school to one like

1) Meera Model , Janak Puri

2) KR Managalam, Vikas Puri

hello Bij Sir, I have applied to 15 schools  Please help me to decide their ranking on the basis of academics and overall development and with extra-curricular activities like, especially sports.

1. DPS Vasant Kunj,

2. DPS R.K. Puram

3. Sardar Patel - Lodhi Road

4. Indian School- Sadiq Nagar

5. The Frank Anthony - Lajpat nagar

6. Father Agnel - Gautum Nagar

7.Tagore International - Vasant Vihar

8. Tagore International - EOK

9. Chinmaya - VV

10. Modern School - VV

11. Ramjas - R.K. Puram

12. The Banyan Tree- Lodhi Road

13. Laxman Public School - Hauz Khas

14. The Mother International -

15. Summerfield - Kailash Colony

i will be very thankful to u.

Hi Aarti ji, its great that you have applied to almost all good schools of South Delhi.

Wish you all the best to succeed at your preferred schools.

Most of these schools are comparable to each other with very less difference so ranking shall not be good measure but they can be rated at a similar spectrum/scale.

Very good academics; balanced cocurriculars & sports:-- DPS R K Puram, DPS Vsant Kunj, Mother's International, Laxman Public School, Tagore International, Father Agnel

Very good cocurriculars & sports; balanced academics:-- Modern Vasant Vihar,Sardar Patel,Frank Anthony, Ramjas RK Puram.

Holistic development focus: Banyan Tree, Chinmaya, Summerfields, Indian School.

(note:this is just my personal view pls.i'm against any ranking of the schools).

Bij Sir, thank you very much.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat