Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi.... my daughter who last month got through in the first draw list of DPS Vasant Kunj for class 1... has got shortlisted in DPS EOK too yesterday for which I got a call today... need to know where should I finally get her enrolled in.. currently she is in KG in APJ SS... DPS EOK is 5km from my residence and 10km is DPS VK.. pl guide .. pl share valuable input for overall holistic development of the child along with good academics and good exposure to extra curricular activities.. pl help !

sakshi... Lathaa- your opinion is must .. thanking you in anticipation 

Views: 311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can choose any DPS considering your neighbourhood . Both are good in academics, leadership. But technically DPS VK is ahead than DPS R K Puram (which has a huge campus)

Agreed.

So see distance also for next 12 years.

Thank you Sakshi and Lathaa... distance is not an issue as such ...  need guidance in regards to which of these 2 is better in overall growth n provides good platform ... also I believe that post class 5 ..students gets shifted to DPS RKP from DPS EOK automatically as it’s junior wing .. isn’t it ? Which seems an advantage for her further aspirations .. what I hear is RK Puram is flag bearer of the all the DPS schools... pl guide 

Yes, But lot of academics pressure.( As no pressure till 5th class and it is like play school but 6th class on wards children from both branches of VV and EOK join)

Better talk to parents of senior classes of both  the schools and take the final call.

Thx Sakshi ... so what do you suggest finally ... am so confused .. had it been only DPS VK it would have been easy picking but EOK/RKP option is making me wonder... 

Lathaa- your inputs too would be appreciated

Rest of the parents - kindly plz  share your inputs too 

Go for DPS RKP.

Rest parents can share inputs.

Go for DPS RK Puram which has world wide recognition.

Thank you Sakshi and Latha.... would go for DPS EOK/RKP than .. thanks for your suggestion ..much appreciated.. hope it turns out to be good one as DPS VK is great too.. only disadvantage I see in DPS RKP is that it has too many students from class 6... any ways that is 5 years from now.. will see than ...!! Hope these first 5 yrs in DPS EOK turns out to be great for the kid and the infrastructure/academics/overall development  and rest of the things are in par as DOS RKP!!

Best wishes :)

Thank you Sakshi...one query I have - as I deposited the fee for DPS VK in last week of Jan and today I have to deposit fee for DPS EOK/RKP... so I hope the DPS VK have refund policy and I can apply for refund of the feee paid to DPS VK .. right ? And how would I be able to get it .. pl guide ... 

pl suggest.. thank you 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat