Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

anyone please give me feedback of apeejay noida..............may daughter has been called for admission but they are charging exorbitantly

Views: 1447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My son got selected for Apeejay and fees to be deposited by 17th. Sep., however interactions in other reputed schools DPS/Amity are scheduled on or after 18th. Can somebody please advise whether we should deposit the fees, what is the refund policy of APJ? Would really appreciate if someone could provide clarity based on past experience/information

Many Thanks,
Ajay

Hi Ajay,

I think you should go for Apeejay, its a good school. Also, there is no surety for getting through in Amity/DPS. Its totally upto you to decide but what i think i have shared.

Refund policy i am not aware of.

All the best :)

Dipali

Thanks for sharing your opinion Dipali. Also i got to know that it seems Rs. 40k is the non refundable deposit rest should be refundable. Now just assuming that my son gets admission in both DPS and Amity, do you think it makes sense to then forego APJ for either DPS or Amity. Based on reviews, i guess DPS should be better. Also distance is an important criteria and for me the order is DPS, APJ and Amity.Request you and the members to let me know your views. Part of the due diligence on my part to take an informed decision :)

Thanks Ajay

Ajay, 

Just my opinion, go with APJ for now and if DPS comes take it if you do not mind loss of 40k. All the three schools are more or less similar. I am just recommending you this based on distance which is important duing the primary years and better or not is a question which will matter 12 years from now. More or less all of them give a good exposure to the kid. Infact much better than what we have at our times in our schools. 

Yes, very well said Aditya, i have a similar thought process on this subject :)

From the perception point of view may be i would go for DPS , if my son gets selected.Distance is definitely a very big criteria in the formative years. Between Amity and Apeejay i prefer Apeejay owing to distance and holistic development, as per the feedback i gathered, it seems parents would have to do a lot of homework/assignments for the child in Amity..

You are right Ajay. Homework is a big menace. Atleast its not that much in APJ and in fact till date whatever we have got it was related to what our kid is taught in class. 

Another perspective:

Good that we had decided for Apeejay, today was my son's interaction in Amity. Had a disappointing unprofessional experience, highly unprofessional and unethical attitude of the staff. Let me put it in gist: The time for interaction was 1.30pm , we arrived 20 mins before i.e. 1.10pm, was given a form to fill in with typical questions with the same set of questions i had filled in 2 weeks back in the 1st. round. The child did not have his usual lunch, as we were of the opinion that it should all be done by 2p.m , however the staff told that it could take 45mins,for us to be called , after a wait of around 2 hours we had a brief interaction , however we gave the so called vice principal a piece of our disappointment and frustration and asked her the rationale behind such mess. Ideally they should have had given slots not exceeding 30 mins.OR atleast they could have put a 1 liner that the process can take so much time.She "appeared" apologetic and said from next year they would do it, however it was apparent that it was just a lip service. However good, that we atleast made the anguish known and vocal. We are of the view that punctuality is first half of the Success , really detest such unprofessional behaviour, also it reflects the kind of value systems they would inculcate in the child.Good we were not counting in Amity. Such kind of incidents make the decision more easier :)

Hi Ajay What is the total deposit at the time of admission & what is refundable

Hi LS, total is ~96K, of which they say except 39K rest is refundable viz. 57k

Thanks Ajay.

Finally I have decided Apeejay for my son.

Hi Surbhi 

any idea for AIS noida fees which needs to be deposited at the time of admission.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat