Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Pls suggest which is a better option between BBPS or BGS. Factors are academics, extra curricular and Discipline. BBPS is a brand name but I heard acedemics wise, BGS is better. Pls suggest

Views: 2880

Replies to This Discussion

I Second you abhat and it seems Mr Jas is from  school itself

Moderator pls check Mr Jas Profile and confirm.He does not know how to to talk to a lady and is offending all the parents who are talking against his school.

@ abhat
Most of the schools don't lie about the student-teacher ratio as that is the fact, that can't be hidden. For other things,as you said that they will promote their positive image, I agree with you but there is difference between a fact and opinion. Student-teacher ratio is a fact and that BGS or BBPS is good, is an opinion about that school of that particular person. You can differ in opinion but not facts.The facts are truth and can be verified from many sources and not opinion or perception or perspective. Everybody can have them and they might be wrong or right.
Thats my point.

Mr.Jas taking the feedback from school is the work of agency who does the survey for schools and publish and I always go by the feedback provided to me by parents. Moreover I don't expect parent to get advice from me and this is a forum where all parents can share their feedback and opinion of a school but only very very few come forward to do so.

Member Silki Basra has written wrongly that Balbharti has 40 students in one section while it has 45 students. Intake in Nursery is 180 students (45 students in 4 sections) including EWS and disadvantaged category.
Both schools are good.
Balbharti, as a brand in Delhi has more visibility and you will not have to repeat the name of the school to any person living in Delhi while telling the name of the school your ward goes to.
BGS is also equally good, as this school also belongs to educational trust of South India and has many schools in and around Bangalore.
But as I already mentioned that BGS has 30 students in one section right from the pre school to Class Xii while in case of Balbharti it is 45 students in one section. Here lies the difference and more over, Balbharti is more like a traditional school as compared to BGS or any other newage schools(VIS etc.)of Dwarka.
BGS has really come up well in last few years and doing very well. Balbharti had a very good advantage in initial years, as it has other branches in Delhi also, so greater visibility and brand perception but now not.
So my vote goes to BGS.

Thanks Lathaa and JAS for your valuable feedback. If student teacher ratio is 45:1 in BBPS then personal attention to student must be less. But when I read the feedback of Ms Silki Basra, it is 40:2 in BBPS. So really confused. I went to both the schools today. My positive and negative abt both the schoos are:

BGS

Positive:

1. A big playground having tennis and foodball academy. other sports include skating, karate, badminton courts

2. Student teacher ratio is 30:1. Personal attention to every student

3. Moderate fees(But 50K is charged one time)

4. Academics is good(after having feedback from few parents)

5. Educomp in every class starting from Nursery

6. No misc/other charges frm parents during the year, other schools like VIS, Indraprastha have the habits of doing this.

7. Principal and staff is very co-operative. Got feedback from existing parents, no need to take prior appointment to meet Principal.

Negative:

1. Awareness abt the school.

2. Extra curricular activities little less than other schools

3. students lacks in English conversation(after having communicated with school students)

BBPS-Dwarka

Positive:

1. A Big brand name and Bal Bharti management support - but dont know how it will help to student

2. Academics is good, follow traditional ways of teaching.

3. A big play ground

4. A seperate wing for Nursery and KG kids.

5. Student activities at International level, student visits to Japan and other countries(as mentioned in their web sites)

5. Moderte fees(60k for entire year includes everything except transport)

Negative:

1. Educomp starts from class 1/2

2. Higher student teacher ratio of 45:1, less individual attention to every student.

3. Lacking in English communication

BUT I AM STILL CONFUSED AS IT IS A MATTER OF OUR CHILD FOR THE LIFE.

@ Preeti
Fee,distance, time taken in commuting, student-teacher ratio etc can be the deciding factors.

Hi Jas,

Distance is almost same from our sec-10 residence.  Does your kid go to BGS.

@ Preeti
Yes my son went to this school in Preschool but now he studies in VIS Sec 10.

Go for BBPS

Yes,All Jas profile details are fake

Jas as you just commented and u are online, many parennts feel by seeing your page yu are just promoting one school.Pls inbox me your correct mobile no for verification else i would be forced to block you.

What have you given ( against rules incomplete mobile no) AS its mandatory

See below

Your profession and Qualification (This will be visible to only moderator of the forum)
Fashion designer
Please give your mobile number (Mandatory)
How many children you have (please mention with age) This will be visible to moderator only
Write The Name Of City Where You Reside
Southwest
Name of the Child for whom you are seeking Admission
Digant
@ Preeti ji
You have done a very good analysis of both the schools so I don't have anything to add except that BBPS has more extra/co-curricular activities and more participation in inter-school competitions and visits of some foreign school students and teachers to this school in exchange programmes and visits of the students to some countries are there.I think, BGS will take some more years to come to this position, of course, if they have a desire to do so.
So in that sense, I feel, BBPS has advantages over BGS.
Regards

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat