Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Please,Can anyone suggest some good schools in paschim vihar area? It would be more helpful if its replied with rankings.
Anyone whose child is studying in any school there can also cooperate..
Thanks in advance

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello gaurav thanks brother.What about vishal bharti public school and st. Froebel school? If you have any idea

Vishal Bharti is a good school and with Virat Kohli being their Alumni it is gaining more popularity.

No Idea regarding St.Frobel, but yesterday somewhere on this forum one parent has mentioned that they are offering direct admission if you book your seat before the first list is announced. That not left a good impression.    

Ohkkk..thanks bro

Can anyone one provide review on "Doon Public School" Paschim Vihar. I know that it is not the branch of Dehradune School. however any feedback for this school.

Mediocre

Yes, it is an OK school. They have one more Branch somewhere in South India.
Their Education criterion and methodologies are stagnant from many years. But on the other hand it can be counted as a positive point too, because they have maintained their Mediocre status from many years now.

They have not improved, neither did they degraded.

I think Deepak you should consider applying in Doon.

Thanks Gaurav

Hi Gaurav,

Do you have any idea if Indraprastha International School, GD Goenka, consider enrolment slip with address updated, along with old address on Father Aadhar card. Child has aadhar with latest address. Dont have voter card as residence proof only rent agreement?

Indraprastha Asking for ID proof of both parents, what does that mean? Which ID proof is required?

Kindly tell, if any one applied there.

Also can we use the Medical Certificate from doctor in hometown Lucknow to apply the forms. The child is visiting her granparents as of now. Do you know anyone who has tried? or it is also needs to be from a Delhi doctor

Regards,

Amit

Hi Amit,
Yours is a specific case I can't comment on that. You should contact school authorities for that. But I gave my child's Aadhar Enrollment slip @Indraprastha and they didn't raise any objection.
By ID proof of both the parents they need Aadhar/Voter I care of both the parents.

Regarding Medical Fitness certificate it can be made from any where just needs to be certified from an MBBS doctor, you can get it from Delhi itself any doctor will happily make it and it is not mandatory to take child along for this certificate. And if you don't have Fitness certificate as of now, Indraprastha is accepting updated Vaccination records also.

So both the parents needs to have Delhi address in the Aadhar Card, the reason I asked it because I have updated address on aadhar card on 24-12-2017 and I have its enrolment slip. But it is still under processing. My spouse have aadhar card with hometown address. I have child aadhar with delhi address. 

Today I went to Maxfort Dwarka Sec 10 but they denied form submission as they dont accept enrolment slip for parent. I will go check with local doctor if they can make a certificate. Alternatively have asked hometown to get it from our family doctor. Yes I have updated vaccination cards. Just confirm me on the id proofs based on my situation if you can.

Thanks.

If you stay in Paschim vihar you can go to A2 market which is just behind Indraprastha school.

There is one R.N. Memorial clinic by Dr. Virender Kumar Aggarwal he can make fitness certificate for your child. Just tell him you need fitness certificate for school admissions and he will get it done. Certificate charges Rs. 200/-
PS: He is a good doctor too, you can refer him for any medical consultations in future. :)

Gaurav

I greatly appreciate your great knowledge and the way you help other parents.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat