Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hello Guys/ Lathaa/Sakshi,

Could someone please tell me the Fee breakup of BGS (Component wise and not lumpsum) ?

I have been hearing lot of praise for this school, so can any one tell me what are the points that takes this school higher than other schools like Modern Convent, RD Rajpal etc.

My daughter is also selected in confirmed list of BGS , but I am having a hard time judging these schools because all of them look decent to me and none of the school stands out at least from a new parents' perspective.

Earlier, I had secured a seat in Modern Convent and compare that to the fee that BGS has (I got a vague idea from this forum that its around 1.25 LPA) is way higher so I am a little confused.

Today I witnesses Bal Bharati draw and I did not like the fact that they have classrooms in poorly lit and ventilated basement, so in a sense I did not feel that it is "best" school in Dwarka.

So please help me understand the qualities that makes one schools better than the other.

Thanks,
Ravi

Views: 1035

Replies to This Discussion

they are giving the MQ admission openly (no source required) with proper bills, also for the extra 50000 i got a bill, which i can use for my tax saving purpose.

Transport is 

Rs. 3600 quarterly for inside dwarka

Rs. 4200-4500 (Not sure, didnt see it properly) outside dwarka

Are they not providing meals..?

Any Idea student teacher Ratio.?

my fault, didnt ask about the meals.

student teacher ratio is 35 students: 1 Teacher: 1 maid (thats what the person told me today)

No meals provided in the school

Bgs is not providing meals.

outside Dwarka it is Rs. 4500 per Quarter.

I also want to take admission in bgs but they rejected my request as I have not filled the form..

Congratulations Sumonto !!

thanks Kapil !!! same to you too !!

Congrats Sumonto!

Thanks Lathaa maam

@Ravi
I have nothing to write new because if you go through discussions about BGS you will find everything about the school.
Just my two cents

If your daughter name is confirmed in the list,get her transferred to BGS because of the three reasons which are very important:

1. Student-teacher ratio in modern convent was 60:1 and BGS was 25:1 in 2009 but BGS has increased to 35:1 because of the EWS category but can not confirm now what MOdern Convent now has. Please confirm from the school.Surely you will find higher in Modern Convent. This is the reason that Modern convent is low in fees.
Higher classes in BGS still has 25-30 students in one section.

2. The star in BGS is its Principal ans she has recruited good teachers which are driving the school in the orbit of good schools of west Delhi.

3. The fee in BGS is reasonable if you compare the student-teacher ratio to other schools of this part of Delhi.

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida