Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Can anyone plz help me regarding the fees structure of Birla Vidya Niketan school . Also how's the school reviews?

Views: 2082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes they ask to come along with child but they dont screen the child at all.

No they dot charge anything extra

Vineeta,

For which class you have applied?

I am asking about the class because for nursery BVN has clearly specified in final list that  "Children need not accompany parents for the verification procedure."

Therefore if you have applied for nursery, please get the same confirmed. If any other class, then ok...

Sakshi

I don't think they screen the child at all...  It's more like screening the parents...which they have every right to cause it's the management seat and at their discretion...

Cosmicsilence

I think Vineeta Lik  has applied for Gen Quota and not Management Quota seat.

I think there is no ' application ' for management quota seat.... And also it's a misconception that management quota seats are paid seats ....

From my experience ... Schools start calling parents  for interaction after shortlisting them on their own...based on their profile perhaps... 

I had personally received calls for interaction from multiple schools some years back and not one of them asked for anything which would qualify management seats as paid seats

Cosmicsilence

Only handful of schools in Delhi give Management quota seat without Donation.I am very well aware BVN is one of them.As few years back they gave management quota set to one Twin case without any charge( As other one got selected in DOL)

Also they did not have Policy like DPS and some other schools at that time, where by default both Twin Kids are given admission in case one gets selected in DOL or single chit for TWINS.

Let Vineeta Lik confirm she got call after getting selected through Point System or...

They mentioned my child got selected through management quota. Others will get get
to know after tomorrow's visit

Great.

Heartiest Congratulations then there is no debate :)

Sakshi, honestly m so worried as my child dint get through in any of the school applied(around 40+ schools). Right now I am just hoping for the best for tomorrow's interaction.

Wishing you Luck :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat