Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

I just got call from one school for document verification , does that mean after verification they can ask us to pay fees within 1 or 2 days ??? that is even before the first list is published . 

Views: 1467

Replies to This Discussion

If you have high point then admission confirmed. like 90 or above

I got a call from Maxfort...i visited it today...just normal interaction but they are asking for confirmation by Wednesday... should I go for it or wait for the DOE list to be out...
Plz suggest...!!

It's against DOE guidelines . So wait for the first list.

Same here. They told me that they are offering direct admission to 90 pointers. They were asking for post dated cheque for first quarter. I wonder if anyone would accept the offer before first list.

I also got call from Maxford for document verification. Same thing told to us that I have scored 90 points can direct take admission by paying fee in a day. Is that a good option or should I wait till first list? I read review about this school its not very good and campus is also small without play ground for kids. And last year some news also flashed regarding child abuse in this school is that news correct?

By considering all this I am not thinking of taking admission now will wait for list first.

I got call from JM International today 19th Jan for document verification and looks like they will also offer seat ?? why schools are behaving like this and not going as per DOE guidelines.

earlier I also got call from Maxfort and my wife visited their and they offered direct admission but we denied. does it mean our name will not come in the list ????

I got call from JM International today 19th Jan for document verification and looks like they will also offer seat ?? why schools are behaving like this and not going as per DOE guidelines.

earlier I also got call from Maxfort and my wife visited their and they offered direct admission but we denied. does it mean our name will not come in the list ????

Dear All

Both the schools have mixed reviews ( Better wait for 1st list)

These schools as in earlier years also they gave admissions on first come first serve basis before first list and have mixed reviews avoid these schools.

Rest final call is yours.

Add DIS, SAM, RD Rajpal to list.

First come First Serve List (as on today) :-

Maxfort

JM International

Sam International

DIS -23

RD Rajpal

I also got call from RD Rajpal for document verification.Does that mean they will not consider later if we will not go now?

@Vijeta. Go for doc verification but dont pay the fee wait for the list. They will verify the doc & let you know the fee structure also will give you time to submit the fee.

How is New Era Public school Dwarka?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat