Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Views: 189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing.

Is it possible that CBSE Papers in Noida schools were easier than in Delhi ??, I closely know many children in Noida Schools who have got more marks than their counterparts in Delhi Schools (studying in same tuition class, and ranking throughout  the year was observered) 

No.

Hi SD, Your observation is quite correct.

Without taking any discredit from Deserving candidates, UP is famous for Cheating.

Last year 2 toppers among Top 5 in 12  class from Ghaziabad School, whose admissions are open round the year and still parents don't opt for that school.

Moreover Competition on Noida expressway is getting tougher among schools and rest you can see the names of toppers.

Also one topper from last year of same school.

Hope it helps !!

I have put forward the facts, which I have been observing through the year, some students were consistently lagging behind, in tuition class weekly / monthly classes, suddenly got 2-3 % higher that their delhi school counterparts, many students and parents i have talked to, and they maintain that even marking teacher approach may be different. I second your observation, it also surprises me when we hear somebody topped the chart studying from a school which is not reputed in terms of quality of teachers and infrastructure....There is individual efforts ..matter a lot..but we cannot discount presence of good school with expert teacher for really making the last mile difference.

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by