Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Click here to fill online form for SHIKSHANTER SCHOOL GURGAON AND READ THE INSTRUCTION CARE FULLY...SEE THE LINK BELOW

CLICK AT THE LINK BELOW TO FILL THE ONLINE FORMS

http://www.shikshantarschool.com/registration-form-new.asp

Views: 1047

Replies to This Discussion

Hi...just got through filling the form for Shikshantar Online.....Registration Number has been generated ....

Got a confirmation e mail and the Parent's Interaction session has been given for 15th October...Is this the normal timeline given to others ?..plz share your PI session Timeline

Hi Gaurav Plz confirm from the school ,becoz we hav our PI session today itself .I have applied yesterday only

We have been to PI session . First draw of lots is  most likely on 21st Sept

yes, the draw of lots is most likely to be on the 21st. if one gets selected then the orientation is on the 24th.

Would somebody please explain to me what the differences are between Shikshantar and Heritage and which school should I go for - given the choice of course. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Hi Shirin,

I was having the same dilemma as you are in. As per my research here are some pointers.

1. Shikshantar follows ICSE board. Heritage follows CBSE

2. As per last 3 years surveys, Shikshantar is performing better then Heritage.

3. Shikshantar school ares is 8 acres. Heritage is 18 acres

4. As per reports, Heritage is standing number one in infrastructure, whereas Shikshantar is standing number one in innovative teaching methodology and child care.

5. After going through the previous years, circulars's and activities of Heritage School, I found it same kind of school, in which i studies many years back. I think they are not thinking out of box.

6. Shikshantar is following new methodology  and are innovative in imparting the basic knowledge.

All the above points made me tend more towards Shikshantar then Hertiage. I personally feel ICSE is better board then CBSE.

Thank you so much. Your answer helps me to put things in perspective. Good luck.

Megha would you be kind enough to please share what the PI was about ? And how many parents were there in a batch ? was it just a group based presentation and how long did it take ?

Gaurav .... our's is on 17th....it is automated perhaps as the confirmation came right after the form submission online late last night, though the payment gateway was very slow. they said that they will be entertaining all applicants till the time they are open for online registration. the first come first serve she said was for calling for pi and not for the draw of lots. 

Hi Megha
Thanks..i will contact school
I have applied for playgroup..may be for that PI later...can you confirm if urs us playgroup or nursery
Also since you have already gone through PI...plz share your experience n timeline for fee payment
Hi Ratna
U mean urs is on 17th october?

SORRY gaurav mine is on 17th sept and we submitted form after nearly two hrs of trying the payment thingy late last night and got the email as well about the pi. i am sorry but i did not see that your pi is for october. a clarification from Megha and Shirin please ..... did they specifically mention the date of lottery as 21st sept ?  how long are they going to take for the whole process ? If they have pi in october then what is their timeline ?

RSS

Latest Activity

Sushil Arora liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
20 hours ago
Sushil Arora liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Amity (Noida/Vasundhara)~2025-2026
20 hours ago
Sumit Singla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
21 hours ago
Dheeraj Chawla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Thursday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Thursday
Sakshi Kalra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a discussion
Tuesday
Anmol Singh joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Monday
Profile IconDr Ejya Mathur and Yudhyavir Singh joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Monday
Yudhyavir Singh liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Noida/G.Noida 2025-2026| Nursery Admissions
Jun 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat