Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Good morning friends, please help rate the schools in Dwarka:

DPS, BBPS, VIS, Maxfort, NKB, BGS, GDGoenka, Presidium, SVIS, OPG, NIBS, MRV, NKBGlobal, Mount Carmel, Aadarsh, Bal Bhavan, Indraprastha, NIBS, Sachdeva, SRWS, St. Thomas, ITL, Modern Convent, DIS, DIS edge, Dwarka international, DAV, Modern international, MDH, Basava, RDR, Pragati,  etc. please feel free to add if i have missed (in descending order)...

The crietria being Education, Results and Faculty. Fees and donations not being any limiting criteria.

I wish to have the consolidated rating to be able to have a clear scale otherwise their are various lists on which schools keep moving up and down and gets confusing to take a call. 

Appreciate your help to create a consolidated rating for all schools...

Views: 3232

Replies to This Discussion

Requesting you to place OPG world school in the above list. Tia...

F

Hi Everyone,

Greetings to all.

Can any one of you please provide information regarding the fee structure for following schools that I have shortlisted,and what are their general reviews:

R.D. Rajpal Public School
SAM International School
Nirmal Bhartia School
ShreeRam World School
N.K. Bagrodia Global School
Sri Venkateshwar International School
Max Fort School
Paramount International School

Regards

Thumbs up to Sandeep !!!

Totally agree with Sandeepji. I have also heard great feedback for BGS School from many parents. Also they are very high in ethics. I got my kid in VIS which is more popular but if I had got an option, I would have admitted him in BGS.

Can you place OPG world school in the above list?

@Namrata Gupta. According to me list goes like this DPS>VIS>BGS>SVIS>Mount Carmel>ITL>Indraprastha>Sachdeva>NIBS>Basava>Maxfort>St Thomas>St Marys>SRWS>NKB>DIS>Dwarka International>NKB Global>OPG>Rest

@sandeep pal ..thanks for always replying and in anycase do you have the fee structure of the good schools of dwarka .

Will try to provide if i have todays or by tomorrow. if not i will let you know the approx for your decision

thanks thanks n thanks :-)

Where does JM international stand in the above list? Thanks

@Chandrabali Dutt Choudhary. It an ok school. AC school with moderate fee infra is ok small ground. Teaching is also you can give 6/10 point. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat