Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Good morning friends, please help rate the schools in Dwarka:

DPS, BBPS, VIS, Maxfort, NKB, BGS, GDGoenka, Presidium, SVIS, OPG, NIBS, MRV, NKBGlobal, Mount Carmel, Aadarsh, Bal Bhavan, Indraprastha, NIBS, Sachdeva, SRWS, St. Thomas, ITL, Modern Convent, DIS, DIS edge, Dwarka international, DAV, Modern international, MDH, Basava, RDR, Pragati,  etc. please feel free to add if i have missed (in descending order)...

The crietria being Education, Results and Faculty. Fees and donations not being any limiting criteria.

I wish to have the consolidated rating to be able to have a clear scale otherwise their are various lists on which schools keep moving up and down and gets confusing to take a call. 

Appreciate your help to create a consolidated rating for all schools...

Views: 3232

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot for replying!!

can anyone help me with fees of maxfort and mount carmel...TIA

Fee Structure of MAXFORT for year 2017-2018 was around 25500/- per Quarter apart from first Quarter which is 35500. I saw this on their notice board when visited a month ago.

thanks a lot Poojaji :-)

@Chandrabali Dutt Choudhary. Maxfort can go round approx 9K and mount carmel around 5K including transport. No meal in mount carmel. Maxfort AC class and mount carmel normal classes. Mount carmel>maxfort

Thanks you so much for the information.:-)

Please suggest how is Dwarka International Edge

@Divya. I think there is some mistake in typing it must be either dwarka international Or delhi international edge. Both are almost same according to me but between these two DIS>Dwarka 

Dwarka International sec-23 and Dwarka International Edge sec-18 are two different.

http://dis.ac.in/

@Divya. Its not dwarka international Its Delhi international. Kindly check again.  Both belongs to same management. Delhi international is older and edge is latest. Edge is little costlier than delhi international. Both are almost same. 

Thanks Sakshi

Anytime :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat