Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@Richa: Did you get a call from Salwan ?

yes

Hi Pankaj, What is your thought about the 2 schools?  I am more concerned on overall development of kid

@Richa:

Apologies for breaching your privacy but I found that you are from Ramesh Nagar. Googling Ramesh Nagar to TIS gives a distance of approx 15KM(One side). Personally, I believe commuting for your child this much would be a pain for him as well as you in comparison to Salwan(6.9Km).

Moreover "Salwan" in itself is a reputed & well established name. Parents are happy with it. Some Go ahead with Salwan blindly..!!

But I am still confused, you dont have your name even in the published waiting list, which is till waiting #97. All I can see is, you are still waiting #100(Again correct me if I am wrong).

So I am much more interested in the fact that till how many waiting school has cleared/called ? Any Idea ?

No Idea Pankaj. Thanks for your reply.

hi richa,

i myself was the alumini of salwan and till last year my 2 daughters were also studying ther but i shifted them to carmel convent for overall development, as they give a lot of pressure for academic only and pushes only the brighter students and don't give fare chance to others. rest is your call

Bhavna

That is common  in all Traditional schools, even in most of Dps/BB/Amity etc.

No school is perfect ..you never felt that Co-ed is better.

Thanks Bhavna. I am hearing same feedback ; that's why was concerned

Dear All

Go for New age schools as more or less all Traditional schools do that in case you cannot relate with ideology.

See

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/profiles/blogs/new-age-schools-vs-...

@Richa:

If you are more concerned about "focus on academics only" part then I guess Sakshi is right go for schools like Indraprastha & Modern BK. But then again having them in your bucket is again a matter of luck.

If you have any such schools as an option... Please put them forward. We would be happy to suggest...!!

Hello Everyone,

It will be really great if anyone can give an overall feedback regarding SLS DAV ,Mausam Vihar and Evergreen public school , Vasundhara Enclave.

Academically , which school is good. 

Munmun

Post your query in east delhi group for first hand reviews .

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat