Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes

I meant St. Francis is  much sought after , i agree with you.

We are against Donation.

Also St. Francis  is sought after Traditional school and SVIS is New Age school.

See link below what you want to opt for, As parents want to shift from ST Francis to DPS also in above thread.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/profiles/blogs/new-age-schools-vs-...

Final call is yours.

Rest parents can share reviews.

Thanks for explaining :)

Anytime :)

Sakshi Ji

Kindly suggest from your research or feedback received which of the following school should be preferred :

- Rukmani Devi Publis School Pitampura

- Adharshila Pitampura

My friend finalized admission in RDPS however recently he got invite from Adhashila as well and is not confused. Please share your thoughts?

Deepak

RDPSPP>Adharshila Pitampura.

Stick to Rukmani Devi Publis School Pitampura.

Thanks for your quick feedback. Appreciate it.

Anytime :)

Hi Sakshi Ji, I got a call today from Salwan Montessori School, Rajendar Nagar and asked me to come on Monday. I have already got my son admitted to Hansraj Model School, Punjabi Bagh. But I am confused now whether it is worth to send the kid to Salwan, Rajendar Nagar and withdraw from Hansraj Model School, Punjabi Bagh. Can you please guide me.

Salwan Montessori School, Rajendar Nagar >Hansraj Model School.

Rest final call is yours.

Thanks for the guidance. But distance is too much about 30- 45 min one way, I guess, I have to think about this factor too as no one from my family is agreeing on this also.

@Sanket: Though Sakshi is right.......But I would also give you 2 more reasons to not to go for Salwan

1. Fees: compare the fees of Hansraj(15-20 per Quarter) in comparison to Salwan(40-45k per Quarter)

2. Recently one of the IITians on this forum confirmed that IIT Delhi had much more students from Hansraj than any other school(I guess you were Also in that conversation)

I guess your family is taking a right decision...!!

PS: Can you share your waiting no for Salwan...So that other parents in hope/future can get help from that..!!

Thanks for all the good reasons. Although, I was prepared about the fees which I believe is same for most the good schools these days with some exceptions. Yes, I know, based on my last discussion about it. Hansraj is good choice in the region, in fact during my school years as well it was one of the reputed institutions. 

So I have finally decided to continue with Hansraj and have attended the orientation session today. I would say it was very positive environment. :)

Regarding Salwan, I was not having any waiting number. They just called me directly, so I think they have some open seats as they contacted me on Saturday 31st, March.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat