Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone is attending draw of Vedvyas DAV for 40 points.

Any update about Apeejay School Pitampura?

No, you need to contact School or DD of your area.

http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/mismail/frmComposeMailDirectory.aspx

Planning to write letter to all emails in this list. sharing sent email for convenience of parents' if they want to send email.

Kind regards

I am one of the parents, who applied for APJ school Pitampura.  We applied for many schools, and did not get admission in any school. Last hope as of now is 'APJ Pitampura'. Result of school is withheld by DOE for certain criteria reasons. 
There are many parents like me, whose kids are stuck for admission due to such reasons. 
This holding of admission has lead to 
  • mental burden and frustration
  • Insecure environment for my kid
  • there would be kids who would be getting selected in APJ and also selected in other schools - late declaration of APJ result may lead to shuffling in many schools 
I request either to hold all admissions of schools till there is some decision on APJ or declare APJ result with conditional admission.
I request humbly to look into matter and expedite decision on APJ, Pitampura - so that kids future and our life is not put on stake.

Anyone having BGS Second List 

Hwz rukmani devi in comparison to lancer's convent?

Pooja

Both are sought after schools.

RDPS is quite sought after n have positive reviews.

How'z modern Deepali. Any suggestions,

Natasha 

Positive reviews by parents whose wards are studying in school.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/northdelhi-2012-2013/forum/t...

Thank you Sakshi. I have received a call from Modern Deepali saying that my kiddo's name is there in second list. I am a bit apprehensive about distance. Rest things are all satisfactory and great !

Natasha,

Do you have any other option.

I have enrolled my kid in Hans Raj Model school, Punjabi bagh in first list. Waiting if his name is there in any of the second list that are better than Hans raj. 

Whats your suggestion ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat