Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@Chirag: It really feels awesome to see parents like you/Avita helping others at this stage.

And this is when ...your child has already got admission. I can see few dont even bother to look back when their motive is achieved.

In this busy world....you are taking time to guide someone...that too selflessly...Really Appreciate it...!!

Keep it up buddy..!!

Mera waiting me b nhi h..Mjhe consider krege?

Nazia

No problem they are giving admission to some who have not applied.(As few parents confirmed)

See

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/delhi-results-2018-19...

Ok.. thanks mam.. I'll go tomorrow..hope m not late

Nazia

Apply in all the schools as  not sure of vacancy as of now in Summer field  but you might in come better schools.

Email and follow up all desired schools even if you did not apply in the past.

All the Best.

Thanks mam..

:)

@Nazia: Chirag is right....Dont wait for their list now....Approach them directly...!!

No luck in any of the second list too - please help and guide!

@ Sanjib

Don't lose hope.... Your kid will also get Admission in Good School also. Keep checking this forum and website of Schools also.. where you have applied. Meanwhile you may send emails and written applications to the school.

Check this link sent to me by Pankaj..

Pls see How gracefully Avita has handled the situation..

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/delhi-results-2018-19...

I have already sent the emails to my choice of schools. I shall start visiting school as well from tomorrow. But do school really entertain you. Guards let u enter the school/office/reception? I have not got name anywhere so far therefore really dnt knw hw things vl shape up for my child.

@Sanjib : Only thing you need in this world is...WILL

Try to approach schools with genuine willingness...!!

Also whr do u stay ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat