Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Springdays, Ashok Vihar

I have already blocked a seat in Ramjas Dayboarding, though still looking for some better options. Got call from Springdays, Ashok Vihar and they have asked me to come there. Need to check with Moderators, has anyone got reviews  for Springdays, Ashok Vihar? Is it better than Ramjas, Day Boarding?

Rohit

No reviews, see this and apply in all near by schools.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/delhi-results-2018-19...

I have not heard good feedback from the locals in the area.

Have Presidium Ashok Vihar declared second list? 

@Sanket: And dont even expect... As far as I remember they just selected 7 candidates in the first DOL...!!

I guess almost every entry there is via backdoor...!! If you are interested ...follow them directly..!!

Oh is that so. I was not aware of this. Thanks for the quick update Pankaj.

THANK TO MR SUMIT VOHRA SUCH AS GUIDANCE

WE FILL THE FORM IN NGFS ALAKNANDA ,AT THAT TIME FORMS OPENING ONLINE OF OFLINE OUR BABY SUFFERING FROM BONE INFECTION , AN WE GO HERE AND THERE IN HOSPITALS FOR TREATMENT THE BABY , AFTER  2 LIST OUT THERE IS BLANK ......... , WE HAVENT FOUND BABY NAME , WE ARE FEELING EMBRACE , BECAUSE WE CANT GIVE DONATION FOR OUR BABY ,,

ONLY WE WANT ADMIT ION

IN NGFS ALAKNANDA

@Tarun: Try to reach school directly with form & proper application...!!

Mention your particulars(education,background)....Reasons why you are keen for that school only....and at last request for an appointment..!! Follow up on regular basis..!!

This is how Avita & Chirag got through MQ Seats in one of the bests schools.

PS: Donation is not the only way to get admission

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL PITAMPURA

• The 2nd List (if any) will be put on the school website on 12th March 2018 after 6 pm.

Thank you Lathaa mam. :)

As per past scenario, do bbps bring out second list?

& also pls tell till how many WL have cleared in past

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat