Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Parents with first hand exp are requested to share reviews on @Bharti's query.

Hello need suggestions on gyan bharati school same?

Basant

Parents are requested requested to share first hand reviews of GB.

Rest see

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=Gyan+bharti

I had taken admission in south delhi public school Defence Colony and now in Banyan tree lodhi rd. But after submitting DD I came to know banyan tree is not providing bus service for students below 4th class. What I have to do .. which school is better and need suggestion for final decision??

Ravinder

As you have blocked your seat in South delhi public school. Wait till 31 Mar.

Change in future if required as Banyan Tree  has  moderate reviews.

I have submitted 1st installment fees in both schools. Has to withdrawal fees from SDPS before 25 March due to 30 days rules can I withdrawal from SDPS for banyan tree.

Ravinder as far as i knw banyan tree is better than sdps as i met one parent in the school while submitting form and he was disappointed due to the fact that the sdps has average academics and doesn't hv playground either fr any sports. Rest is on u to cross check the same and take the call. 

Agreed.

Ya I’m also going for banyan tree as upto my knowledge banyan is far better than sdps 

my child got selected in st micheals jr branch in prasad nagar. The school id till vth standard however people are saying that students get migrated to st micheals pusa road as they reach in VI standard. but I am still having my doubts about it as school has not claimed anything.

ANy idea or past experience of any parent that can clear my doubts

Varun

Yes it is feeder branch of Pusa Road as confirmed by parents.

Still double chk with Pusa Road Branch.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat