Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Rohit

It sheer luck,I can understand your disappointment as many parents sailing in same boat.

Many were in same position earlier as yours,week or fortnight back but now have secured seat in good reputed schools.

As you have already blocked your seat in Ramjas DB. I would suggest you to wait till 31 Mar as many seats would be vacant and you might get in some good school.

Also if Dwarka suits you, you can try in Nirmal bhartia (Leading school in Dwarka) for Holistic Dev and does not take donation in MQ.Fees is around 15k+ PM.

Rest parents can share inputs.

Sakshi, yes that's what I am thinking to wait till last week and then chase again all the schools to check for any vacant seats. Dwarka is too far away from my home so preferring schools in north delhi only i.e. ashok vihar, pusa road, model town and pitampura.

@Rohit : Sakshi is absolutely right. Try to understand "1 Child 1 Seat" policy

Since admissions are still going on now(MQ/Second/Third list), a child will secure only 1 seat and will opt out of other blocked seat. You just need to catch hold of the school. Poke them at regular intervals. I would suggest to close the chapter this year only as next yr seats are less....and candidates will be same..!! So race will get a bit tough..!!

Moreover if it gives you a slight ray of satisfaction..... I am an alumni of RMJS DB and I am doing well for my family(Wife Still not satisfied :-( )

yes Pankaj doing my best and will keep poking schools till the last. Btw I am alumni of Ramjas, AP so preferred Ramjas Day boarding over it... :)

If anyone attending Aeejay Pitampura draw, pls post the results after draw.

Parents are requested to post snapshots of APJPP  DOL.

APJ PP 14th March DOL results

14th%20March%20results.jpg

Thanks for update Pankaj :)

Hey - Pankaj are you there in School? Can I have your number. We can catch up

@Neha: I am not in school.... I am in office...Just managed to get this information via a school contact only...!! Thought it would be great to share it..!! 

Also thanks for your inputs/reviews/support so far...!!

PS: Keep Sharing...!! Keep Helping..!!

oh ok. I am there in school for getting the admission formalities for my daughter in the school. fingers crossed. Thanks for the information. 

Heartiest Congratulations Neha.

Pls share the fee structure.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat