Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

All credit to Mr Sumit Vohra.

K Vannia Perumal

Thanks for your suggestions. I called them to enquire regarding transport and they said that they dont have school buses at present (but shortly will start) but have some private vans for the transport facility. Regarding routes and other things i was advised to contact their transport incharge...

Saurabh

Pls share fees structure of both.

Today, I got a call from Adharshila Vidyapeeth, Pitampura and GD Goenka Sector-9, Rohini. We have taken admission in Hans Raj Model School in first list. 

@Sakhi/Pankaj : Need your sound advice here whether I should enroll my kid in any of these schools or stick to Hans Raj Model School only.

Please help. 

Natasha

Stick to Hans Raj.

Thank you so much Sakshi for your prompt reply. One more question please.

We are trying to seek admission in Montfort, Ashok Vihar/Lancers convent, Prashant Vihar. If got lucky, shall we seek admission then or again prefer Hans Raj ?

No

Then change to wherever selected out of two.

Okay. Much Appreciated. I owe you a big thank you for resolving my queries in no time.

Anytime :)

Sakshi

DAV East of Kailash is around 5 km from my home and they have transport facility for nursery also.

Further, I believe academics wise DAV is an average school but i am also concerned about the holistic development of my child which will be important in future.

So how does it compare to Ramjas on that front...

Need your advice please....

Saurabh

Ramjas is Traditional School same as DAV better than DAV but not much focus on Holistic development.

I would suggest you to block any of your seat and change later if you want school with Holistic development.

Look for New Age school.

See

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/profiles/blogs/new-age-schools-vs-...

DAV, East of Kailash has taken Rs.20,000 as consolidated amount. Break up not given...

Ramjas, R K Puram has asked for DD of Rs.34,180.... Again break-up not provided....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat