Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Anupam

Posted by parents check yesterday post on this thread, few pages back.

Thanks Sakshi....

Looks like Amity saket has put up the first list on the school notice board.

But just for my understanding do you also share the view that Amity Saket has not published their criteria, not published the list of students applied for (with or without points) and not even published their 1st list on the website. Also if there were any draw of lots conducted then it was not announced as well.

Even all this is in violation of the 19-Dec-2017 order.

I plan to lodge a complaint with DD office in Education department against Amity.

Attachments:

St.Mary's Public School, Neb Sarai

15-February-2018ADMISSION LIST FOR SELECTED PRE-SCHOOL STUDENT( 2018-2019) 

First List of Successful Candidates for Pre-School Admission for Session 2018-19

http://www.mayurpublicschool.com/SubMenuContent.aspx?SubMenuId=42

Note: Just look at the list and all the girls are selected for 70 points.

MBS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SEC 11 DWARKA

First List

http://www.mbsinternational.edu.in/attachments/download_214_3.pdf

POORNA PRAJNA PUBLIC SCHOOL
D-III, VASANT KUNJ, NEW DELHI-110070
FIRST LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES UNDER GENERAL CATEGORY FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS PRE-SCHOOL (2018-19)
1. Candidates from Sr. No. 1 to 45 have been selected for admission against 45 seats directly on the basis of points secured by them as per criteria adopted by the school.
2. Candidates form Sr. No. 46 to 120 have been selected for admssion through draw of lots conducted on 13.02.2018 for remaining 75 seats.
3. Admission fees and other charges can be deposited from 19.02.2018 and the last date to complete admission formalities and deposting
4. If the seats remain vacant from the following list then the candidates in the waiting list (given below) will be informed accordingly the admission fees and other charges is 24.02.2018.

http://poornaprajnaschooldelhi.org/pdf/First%20List%20Nursery%20201...

Which schools to opt from: aadharshilaa vidyapeeth pitampura, dav Rohini, st. Margaret Rohini, vspk Rohini.

Any idea about the fee structure of these schools My daughter got selected in these and is waiting on nk bagrodia

Parent, 

Gaurav ji has already answered this question before but if you are still confused, then you can choose whichever is closer to your house.

Aadharshila - In Pitampura, good school in terms of activities, study and infrastructure

Vspk - in Rohini, again good school in terms of activities, infrastructure, and education. But there are some comments from some parents that they charge more

St. Margaret - good in education but infrastructure wise it is less than the above two. This is my personal opinion as I have seen it from outside only

NK Bagrodia, considered very good in studies, but I attended it's draw of lots and mostly teachers were speaking in hindi. A traditional school with good reputation

If your live in Pitampura, then choose Adharshila, if you live in Rohini, then try to find out your chances of clearance of waiting of NK

• Thank you yukti, Sakshi for your replies.

Gaurav Pankaj... Please share st Anthony and summer field list. .. Not posted on website of school... Many thanks... Hope your child got selected... Good wishes... 

@Deepa: Summer field pis posted ....!! Check my Feed..!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat