Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely. I am an alumni of St. Mary's Safdarjung, 1996 batch. Go for it! Their feeder school is Santa Maria, VK.

ma'am can u tell me points in which St mary is ahead of SADHU WASVANI

Modern School Early Years - Pitampura

I wish to know opinion of Modern School Early Years - Pitampura. If one is not able to get his child admitted to any school, is it better to get enrolled in this school? As this school is only till KG, Will it be right to let the child remain here for 2 years and then search for new school from 1st class?

Rohit

Yes, see the parents reviews whose wards are studying,you can change if you wish after seeing for 1 yrs or after KG.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/northdelhi-2012-2013/forum/t...

DIS ROHINI

First list 

http://dis.ac.in/assets/DIS-rohini-student-list.pdf

KINDLY NOTE THAT ALL.SELECCTED CANDIDATES MUST REPORT TO SCHOOL FOR
DOCUMENT VERIFICATION BY 22nd FEBRUARY
FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION FOR
VERIFICATION
Note: Please bring all certificates in Original also for verification.
At the time of Admission please bring the following for submission:-
1. Self-attested Photocopy of Birth Certificate of Child issued by MunicipalAuthority.
2. Residence Proof: Self-attested Photocopy of Parent (s) Voters Identity Card / Ration
Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / House Tax Receipt etc.
3. Recent Coloured Passport size Photograph of the Child, Father & Mother.
4. Self-attested photocopy of the Aadhaar Card of the child, Father & Mother.
5. Proof to validate sibling applications i.e photocopy of latest fee slip/identity card of
real brother / sister studying in DIS, Rohini.

Hiii.. Today 2nd list will come out of schools?

Yogender

As per DOE its 28 Feb, but many schools will start calling parents as per merit list after 1st list selected candidates last day to deposit fees is over.

thanks mam

Hi Sakshi, I got to know today that my daughter has been selected through waiting list in GD Salwan Rajender. Now we have 2 options GD Salwan Rajender Nagar or St Michaels Junior School Prasad Nagar.

What do you suggest, which one should we go for?

GD Salwan Rajender Nagar.

@atul: Go for GD Salwan. 

Also please note that the last day is today....!!

Hi Atul, 

I have enrolled my son for G D Salwan. The class rooms are on ground and first floor, wooden floor, smart classes and good experienced teachers.  If you really want a traditional academic focussed school without much personal attention to your kid as given in schools like nirmal bhartiya thn go for it.

The fees is high around 13k a month plus transpotation plus mid day meal. On an average it will be around 16.5k a month.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat