Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please help me in making a decision in selection of school for my daughter. I have got her admitted to Amity International School, Noida in August 2017 for nursery. When we applied for Delhi Schools, she got selected in ASN Sr Sec Mayur Vihar, Salwan MV-3, Mayur Public IP Extension and Guru Harkrishan Public India Gate. I don't find any of tehse schhols good compared to Amity Noida.

Schooling from Noida doesn't fulfil criteria for Delhi university Quota later.

Please give your inputs with specific points what should we do now?

Garima

Rules might change also google and chk how much seats in which university of Delhi as no Blanket rule.

If not satisfied you can change later also  and many Amity Noida Parents of 7th /8th classes want to shift from Amity Noida to other schools as only academics they focus on and to much pressure.

In Nursery also it comes at no 4 among traditional school in Noida ( details we have in case you want to see) but need to dig that and would require time.

Thanks for your valuable feedback Sakshi mam. in that case I should block a seat with GHPS, India Gate?

Garima

AmityN >>GHPS India Gate.

Do you have any other choice if not block your seat.

No Sakshi mam. Right now one seat is blocked at Amity noida and another we have call from GHPS India gate.only 2 options

If possible please share the details of Amity ranking in noida schools

DpsN>SommervileN>=FASN>AMITYN.

From last 6 to 7 yrs . But last year few parents felt that,

AmityN should be at no 2 but when we shared links of parents who did research in detail among these 3 in 2016, we did not get any reponse or you can say they were convinced.As it covered all parts.

Thanks Sakshi mam. Even I feel Amity noida to be at 1 or 2 position.

Not at 1 but yes i don't disagree can be at no 2 but after i share the detailed research ( in free time as i need to dig 2016 Noida posts.You might feel many points are fair considering fees,ECA etc). 

Thanks mam. It is tough time for parents.really wondering which one to go for?

Block your seat and wait for 2nd list.

Garima...If distance is not an issue... Go for Amity Noida

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat