Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All,

I've got into ST Thomas, Dwarka. I've heard mixed reviews about the school. I'm ok with the location but apart from that please advise if this is a good option or I should try to get management seat in other famous schools in Dwarka.

Thanks!

Views: 585

Replies to This Discussion

I WOULD LIKE OUR START MEMBER FROM LAST 3 YEARS @SANDEEP PAL TO REPLY AS WHOLE GROUP FOLLOWS HIS SUGGESTIONS N LATHAAJI'S IN DWARKA GROUP SPECIFICALLY.

School has won good reputation as it's a branch of St.Thomas School, Mandir Marg. But it's location is remote with fields, a Goyla dairy farm with cows and buffaloes a common sight seeing experience but good for calm learning environment free from pollution.

Absolutely true.
Thank you all.

I took admission for my child in St Thomas Dwarka only. I took feedback from few parents, they gave all good feedback about St Thomas. Amazing campus having different playground for each game is the USP, i guess no one has any doubt for academics wise as it is one of the best in Dwarka. Many extra curricular activities are happening as per old parents feedback. So i feel its complete package if you ignore location :) I ignored location as i took their transport and on a lighter note kids will be happy to see some cows and buffalo on their way to school everyday :) 

Thanks sakshi ji for giving me so importance. Yes as far as I know st Thomas is a good school good infra , academic, activity. I must clear facts about it's location I visited the school two times for admission yes it's little out of dwarka area and in a village type.location but there are security in the school and children are safe. Good transport are there in school. Play ground is enough to play, splash pool for kids. Rest call is for the parents I have got comments from parents who have no objection due to location. I stay in dwarka more and if I got chance I had definitely enroll my kid in st thomas.

Thanks for Validating :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat