Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Document Verification Announcements (2018-2019) - Please add to the list.

Dates announced:

Please add to the above list, with links.

Views: 14164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gaurav

Yes same queries by many parents.

Need to wait till 1 Feb.

If schools are calling people and asking them to deposit fees, isn't this violation of rules laid down by DoE. Before 15th Feb, how can schools tell anyone to deposit the fees. 

It means that the people who are hoping that their name might come in lucky draw is wasting time ?

Which school did this?

Some schools who are calling people for document verification and saying them to deposit fees. In this forum only some people are saying that they have been told to deposit fees.

Hi Sir
We have filled the school admission form and list will come on 15 feb but we receive call from some school for direct admission. 2 questions
1. Is this admission fine?
2. Is there any difference in fee structure?
Pls advice.

Dear All

1 DOE says they are not getting complaints regarding same from the parents who are facing this issue of direct admission( After we highlighted in media)

Also see the fee refund policy and all other details posted today in reply to query and all precautions to be taken below

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/refunds-on-admission-...

DOE can claim many things.

Till date they have not responded to my complaints on schools insisting for Aadhar of the kid.

Gaurav

Yes i agree with you and no action taken against any school till now.

Hi Sakshi,

Some school in South Delhi are calling parents to deposit money for admission even before 15-Feb-2018. If we don't deposit they will give this seat to some one else....The schools are not ready to wait till 15-Feb-2018 as per circular of DOE. No response is received from DOE on online complaint portal. What should we do? I am sure these school will not refund any fee if we get call from any good school of our choice. Please highlight this issue with DOE.

Which schools in South Delhi are calling parents to deposit money for admission even before 15-Feb-2018?

Bharat

Pls update the school names then i can guide which have admissions open round the year.

Some school want CASH for direct admission and no refund policy.. Pls suggest.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat