Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi Team

DPS Mathura Road has shortlisted us for document verification? Is this a routine check or are all the parents asked for verification? We have 90 points per the points criteria.

Views: 1973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Priyanka Ji, how many points you have. Pls confirm so that all can have an idea about who are being called by DPS MRD

Hello Sakshi/ DPS MR Shortlisted Parents,

Any idea if the parents (with 80 Points) called for document verification for Nursery Admisssion are shortlisted for Draw of Lots only or there is a full chance of getting them admitted? (I don't have any idea of how many 80/90/100 pointers are there as compared to number seats) 

On 1st we are scheduled in DPS for 1st class, they want all documents medical, immunisation card and all

Hi All,

Wanted to check what is the minimum points for a call for nursery for DPS mathura road, we have 70 points, wanted to check if parents with 70 points have got a call or is it more than that?

Thanks

Hi,

I have also 70 points but didn't get the call.

i have also 70 points and have been called for doc verification only .

Any further intimation for the draw of lots or selected candidates list ?

Sugandha Ji, have you been called for doc verification on 70 points for nursery. Pls reply

@Amit Tayal ji , I was called for doc verification for class 1 with 70 points.

they have not called any 70 pointers for nursery.
Around 8 candidates with 100 points, 110 with 90 and 85 with 80. As per my calculation 100 pointers and 90 pointers will get sure admission. Rest no chances

Agreed. I counted them too, rare chances for Nursery Admission for parents with 80 pointers and below score in DPS Mathura Road.

kindly post the link

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat