Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

The status of Nursery Application Form will start reflecting on the link given on the portal from 10th July 2018 i.e. today 6 pm onwards. Owing to the large number of applications received the processing of the same will be completed by Sunday July 15, 2018. This is an ongoing process so kindly check status daily till Sunday 15th July.

Views: 2733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any new applications getting shortlisted these days ?
Guys now many applications are not shortlisted ..so anyone can throw some light on their selection criteria please ?
I do not know how to file ..can you do that ? Also I believe they won’t entertain if we ask reason by calling them .
Seriously it’s so depressing. When we know that our kids are capable enough to pass the interaction but they are not even given the chance . But school shall tel the reason.

As per my visit to dps noida for attending interaction session, i found they have shortlisted based on profile. doctors, govt/ psu employees, civil servants, alumni, etc. is the main criteria. 

both parents?

oh .. thn whts their criteria. dnt know. coz i thought this only. although went through interaction. still not sure about final listing. lets c..

Noida. May be thr is not just 1 but several criteria.

I also live in noida ..but not shortlisted ..me and my boss both applied ..his shortlisted mine not ..

I called school today to know the reason ..they are saying there are several criteria ..when I asked again to disclose the criteria which my application failed she then told me to drop email to school.

I dropped email to dpsnoida30@gmail.com
From where to find the result of dps noida?

http://apps.skolaro.com/school/dpsn/registration/status

Results are on this link. Second slot of applications results not out yet though

@Sanjay you mean to say interaction results are out?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat