Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

The status of Nursery Application Form will start reflecting on the link given on the portal from 10th July 2018 i.e. today 6 pm onwards. Owing to the large number of applications received the processing of the same will be completed by Sunday July 15, 2018. This is an ongoing process so kindly check status daily till Sunday 15th July.

Views: 2733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go to dps website. Under admissions, go to registeration form and login from the account you used to fill the form. There is a download form link on the right, and on the form the application number is mentioned. LOGOUT of the site. Click on

http://apps.skolaro.com/school/dpsn/registration/status

And fill your application number for checking the status

Ok..do you know their short list criteria ..is there any thing common for applications which have been short listed ? Also like Amol mentioned 134 under process and 135 selected,is there any chance that 134 can get shortlisted by 15 th july ?

Hitu, sibling and alumni cases are shortlisted. Then parents who are professionals like CAs,  doctors, lawyers are shortlisted.  ALSO parents in government jobs, or those working in public sector... that's the common profile among parents I have noticed 

Regarding forms 135 and 134, I'm not sure. All sibling cases I have known have been shortlisted. There is a possibility they are first uploading sibling forms and alumni forms... can't be sure.

Thanks Sanjay
Yes under process parents will never know why they are under process and others have shortlisted ..

Amol what is your application number ?
My application number is 201900131 same less chances . I stay in noida and you?

Apeejay forms are out ? Won’t you go for amity sector 44?

Amol, DPS was wanting to discontinue buses to Kaushambi due to traffic issues. But when parents objected, they continued the bus but reduced the number of stops drastically. Maybe thats the reason for Under Process

Apeejay last date ?

Lotus valley express way?

But these schools are how much far from you’re place ?

Won’t you try for Sommerville and FAS?
Pathways as I heard is quite costly and not sure about academics.

Actually I don’t prefer international schools as I want my kid to study in environment like we studied.

But you never if I won’t get admission in any of traditional school then have to school international school only.
Sure . But we shall call dps at least to know what we are thinking is correct or not

Amol,  if you are working in a PSU, then there are chances of getting a call... DPS gives preference to PSU officers for sure.

But distance might be the only hindrance  

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat