Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Views: 2520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Megha it means the vaccination prescriptions or a vaccination card that your paediatrician would have given you

is DPS second list out?

Yes second list is out
Hello all , Is adhar card of child mandatory ? The pdf states if any document is missed the admission would be lapsed , and it lists photocopy of adhar card of child. In worst case , will enrollment I'd do? Anyone with first hand experience with admission in dps Noida without adhar card?
Hi Deeksha,

We too didn't have Aadhaar Card till interaction, so we submitted the enrollment no. there. They consider the same, also I had a word with management, as per them Aadhaar is their requirement but its not mandatory.

Regards
Avijit Shah
Thanks avijit I didnt even have enrollment number at the time of interaction since I hadn't applied , I checked with teacher at the desk who was collecting the questionnaire ,about adhar card requirement at admission time , she said adhar card is mandatory and even enrollment number wont be considered :( , is there a way to double check with school management to be confirmed ?please suggest , appreciate your active responses on the forum!
Hi Deeksha,

Do one thing, pls call on DPS no. +91 120 450 9100 and ask them directly.
Hopefully it should not be mandatory meanwhile you can apply for Aadhaar in any near by bank ( first check online about banks info ) and with application you will immediately get the enrollment no. & within a week's time Aadhaar will be generated online, you have sufficient time. Do it ASAP.

Regards
Avijit Shah
Thanks avijit yes I think nearest I can go to enroll is in Monday so aiming for that and hoping for online adhar to get generated in time, nobody picked up the phone so far in dps :/ Thanks for all the help !

Don't worry, online aadhaar will get generated in week's time, ask them to submit your details on same day. You can check status online by feeding the enrollment no. and once its generated you can download it from uidai site.

https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar

One more point, for interaction enrollment no. was sufficient but for admission they may ask for only aadhaar compulsorily, Check with school.
We did not provide enrollment no at the time of interaction. Do you have any idea if enrollment.no would do for admission as aadhaar no would take 60 to 90 days to generate.

Enrollment no. would not be considered at the time of admission.

and you may apply for aadhaar ASAP, aadhaar no. will take only a week's time to be generated, you can check status online by feeding the enrollment no. and once its generated you can download it from uidai site.

https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat