Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

DPS Vasant Kunj rejects 35 candidates out of total list of 129 - Draw of lots Today as 9 am for 70 points candidates

Click below to see DPS VK corrected list after Document Verification

http://www.dpsvasantkunj.com/pdf/NurAdmn-2014/Corrected%20list%20-%...

DPS Vasant Kunj rejects 35 candidates out of total list of 129~Draw of lots Today as 9 am for 70 points candidates

Drawof Lots' for all the registered Candidates at 70 points will be held on 15-02-2014 at 9.a.m Girls already selected in 'Girls Child Quota' are not included in Draw of Lots whereas non-selected candidates will be a part of 'Draw of Lots'

Notification By Heritage VK Dated 14 Feb After Mr Sumit  Vohra's Complaint To DOE (Parents presence not mandatory) For Draw of Lots at 9am on 15 Feb

http://www.theheritageschool.in/vk/docs/Revised-NOTIFICATION-DATED-...

Best

Team AN.com

Views: 1105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Vohra. can we have a similar list for DPS EOK and DPS VV as they have a strong past of favoring a few.

Sure

Thanks Priyanka.

Dear sakshi...
Thanks for AN efforts and hence all transparency!!
Dps VK has done cancellation of double/triple entries but still considering one entry.. This should have been dis-qualified and blacklisted..
What do you think?

Y a inform them. by any mail id

I agree! People trying to fool the system must be dealt strictly and all their submission should stay cancelled.

Mr. Vohra,
I am a resident of dwarka for the past 6 years and I applied for my daughter's admission with 70 points. When the draw for DPS dwarka happened, I realised that there are no students in the list with 70 points.this is absolutely unfair. And now with the complaints of transfer point students, it feels that there is definitely something funny happening.
If parents have misrepresented about transfers (or for that matter alumni) those applications should be canceled and not included in the draw of lots. All schools have put up instructions saying misrepresentations are valid grounds for cancellation of applications.
This is a big win for all d genuine parents out here n all thanks to mr vohra and an.com team for relentlessly raising our voice..DPS is pretty fair as compared to the GD GOENKA's and MOTHER's of the world and are doing d right thing just at the right time....throw away all those fudging parents out of d list n let truth prevail...congratulating sumit n d team !!!

Dear Mr. Vohra

DPS Mathura road and Blue Bells Int'l Kailash colony i would like to bring to in your notice that there are many more schools which are not considering the EWS category applicants who are residing out of 1 Km radius.

Request to you kindly have a severe look onto this matter.

First pref for EWS is 0-1 Km. If seats are still available then further distances will be considered. This is as per DoE guidelines.

Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by