Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

DPS Vasant Kunj rejects 35 candidates out of total list of 129 - Draw of lots Today as 9 am for 70 points candidates

Click below to see DPS VK corrected list after Document Verification

http://www.dpsvasantkunj.com/pdf/NurAdmn-2014/Corrected%20list%20-%...

DPS Vasant Kunj rejects 35 candidates out of total list of 129~Draw of lots Today as 9 am for 70 points candidates

Drawof Lots' for all the registered Candidates at 70 points will be held on 15-02-2014 at 9.a.m Girls already selected in 'Girls Child Quota' are not included in Draw of Lots whereas non-selected candidates will be a part of 'Draw of Lots'

Notification By Heritage VK Dated 14 Feb After Mr Sumit  Vohra's Complaint To DOE (Parents presence not mandatory) For Draw of Lots at 9am on 15 Feb

http://www.theheritageschool.in/vk/docs/Revised-NOTIFICATION-DATED-...

Best

Team AN.com

Views: 1105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend was present for the said draw, even his ward was not selected for the same but he told me that the procedure of dps vk was very fair, he was very satisfied.
Does coming in waiting list for dps vk be ne good for sure admission or sud v stop celebrating???

if your waitlist is 24 then you should pray.

@ Kawal , start praying :-)

Can dps vasant kunj share the list of fake transfer cases on their website or mayb with other schools for the same .
What about those who are n alumni n have fake transfer certificates....or have a sibling but do not fullfill the distance criteria....is anyone checking upon them....????
Hi where can we see the result of the draw..guess its not up on the website till now
Result is out on website and my son did not make it.cudnot go to dpsvk today.hope they had included our son and many others who had not attended lottery

dps eok should also be revised

My friend was present for the said draw, even his ward was not selected for the same but he told me that the procedure of dps vk was very fair, he was very satisfied.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
20 hours ago
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
20 hours ago
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
yesterday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat