Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI

EVERYONE IS INVITED HERE TO DISCUSS THE DATES OF DRAW FOR GIRL CHILD AND THE FINAL DATE OF DRAWS AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT DATES OF SCHOOLS IN EAST DELHI AREA.

KINDLY DO UPDATE THIS THREAD TIMELY TO AVOID ANY LAST MINUTE HASSLES.

Views: 42314

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, everyone...again we are united and come on a common platform..

I request all of you if you know/have any other way for admission in any of school other than Jagdish Bal Mandir, St. Andrews, St. Lawarence, kindly share the same with me at my email id: bhuvan.sharma1808@gmail.com.  Thanks...

Bhuvan,

Please check email and help others as well from the forum.

Thanks,

Dear Tarun,

I request you please send me the same details on vinodsain@gmail.com.

hi all..i got call from SALWAN tht my daughter has been selected...in a big confusion what to do...already done admission with petals nirman vihar..aftr all SALWAN FEE has increased too much n i m finding it a bit expensive...i hv one day time plzz suggest

Hi Neha! I too got a call from Salwan. They are asking for rs 60,700 as admission fees and 32000 as quarter fees. which is non refundable. I suggest if Salwan is nearer to your place then send your daughter.

I had quit the idea of sending her at Salwan as it is far from my place and she is already going to AVB. I will try for Ahlcon / International and ASN

Hi

Sukhdeep congratulations for selection in Salwan

But are your sure that 32000 is one quarter fee or is it two quarter fees. 

Because it means 10000 pm. tuition fee. 

32000 is first quarter fee. From second it will be 17000/-. They have increased it by 15% as they are saying but seem it is more than that. 2000/- for cab. Books will be for 2000/- and I dress will be for …… I don’t know for this.

Thanks Babita but i opted not to send my daughter to Salwan as this school very far from my place as compared to AVB. More over they have private Van whereas AVB provides school van. 

Finally got my daughter into DAV shresta vihar. Anyone else from the group who manage to get into davsv?

Congratulations!! 

Congratulations

Saurabh request you to please send me a mail on my mail id bhuvan.sharma1808@gmail.com, i need to talk you further...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat