Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI

EVERYONE IS INVITED HERE TO DISCUSS THE DATES OF DRAW FOR GIRL CHILD AND THE FINAL DATE OF DRAWS AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT DATES OF SCHOOLS IN EAST DELHI AREA.

KINDLY DO UPDATE THIS THREAD TIMELY TO AVOID ANY LAST MINUTE HASSLES.

Views: 42313

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, good

if u are under sibling category, then why are u so worried about other schools, 

As i said, dont think about other schools, because before status of school, what matters is the comfort of children. if your first child is already studying there, then it is also good for both of your children

Ahlcon better one.

hi any one pls tell me how is mayur public school IP extension

Monika

Its a good school. go for it.

Hi Bhuvan

Please send me details at jatin900@gmail.com . I would be thankful to you.

Hi, everyone, will appreciate reply on following  questions:

1. Apart form East Delhi, all other school in  other parts of Delhi are conducting draws.  Whether any school other than Salwan and Ahlcon is conducting draw.

2. Whether school will be doing admission process during  vacation or not?

As vacation has already started in many school and others will start their vacation  within this week.

no, Mr. Bhuvan 

Other schools in east delhi are also conducting the draw. Vivekanand school has sent a message for the draw on 15th or 16th (not sure) And since the very first draw was valid, if from first list anyone withdraws, then the school has asked the parents from the waiting list, therefore, there may not be draw at some schools.

And , yes if the draw is happening during vacations, then admission will have to be conducted in vacations also. 

@ Babita, are you referring Vivekanand School D Block, because yesterday I called them and they informed that they have completed their admission process...

@ bhuvan 

I am talking about Vivekanand IP Extn. 

Its Vivekanand International IP Ext. Draw is on 16th

Dear All

Please provide the feedback regarding Mayur Public School IP extension

Many schools may have gone for summer vacation for already admitted students. However they will conduct draws even during vacation period so that admissions processes might be completed before opening of schools after vacation. My daughter's school was also supposed to be closed after 13.05.2014 but they have extended the classes till further notice. They started first classes for nursery on 12.05.2014.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat