Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI

EVERYONE IS INVITED HERE TO DISCUSS THE DATES OF DRAW FOR GIRL CHILD AND THE FINAL DATE OF DRAWS AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT DATES OF SCHOOLS IN EAST DELHI AREA.

KINDLY DO UPDATE THIS THREAD TIMELY TO AVOID ANY LAST MINUTE HASSLES.

Views: 42300

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Ekta & Sukhdeep for Ahlcon Public list......no luck in this school as well!!

Does anyone have a list of Ahlcon International, till now school haven't posted the same in their website. Kindly share if you have...

Anyone please confirm the draw result of ahlcon public school, regd no.2693.

Dear NAV

I too belong to East Delhi and as per reviews of parents/students DAV Srestha Vihar comes as one of most respected school. I wished to get my ward admitted in DAV SV and it was my first priority but unluckily ward name does not get selected in draw.

No info on GD Goenka. Best of luck !

Hi Nav,

Can you be little more specific about your observation for DAV SV. Does it has to do with discipline, grooming, present ability of the school or anything else.

anyone having list of Gyan Bharti School. please share.

Tarun/Bhuvan/deepika/smarth can anyone of you share details sent by tarun on my id - contact.adi2020@gmail.com, i am still looking for schools with available seat, thanks

Dear All

Please provide review for Bharti Public School Swasthya Vihar, I request all to please share any information if available.

sunny u may apply for JBM Preet Vihar

they are demanding around 50 for one seat and admission charges extra.

hi everyone, please suggest which one is better - Arwachin bharti bhavan vivek vihar or Bhai parmanand vidya mandir.

need to decide tpday, already got admission done in arwachin pls help

Hi ADi

I have got my kid admitted to Bhai Parmanand after having got feedbacks from some parents who send their kids to the school. The academics are good and they do not emphasise very highly on Homeworks. The reason I put my kid there is after meeting the staff and the facility the school provides. 

Not sure about Arwachin, VV - I was not too impressed with the infrasturcture there and with my interactions with some students when I had gone to submit forms.

thanks kamal,

can you elaborate on infrastructure part how is for the two differ, was not able to visit personaly so no idea

also how much is the quaterly fee, and what ate the facilities

Bhai Parmanand seems to have a better facilities for Outdoor activites compared to Arwachin. They have a dedicated sports instructor as well. Not sure about Arwachin on the same. Also I felt the classroom at BVM were brighter than those at Arwachin, which to me is important for a conducive environment for study.

Fees are almost similar with Arwachin being slightly higher. I paid tution fee of Rs 2750 per month and had to pay another 1300 for bus services, since I stay in IP Extension.

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida