Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI

EVERYONE IS INVITED HERE TO DISCUSS THE DATES OF DRAW FOR GIRL CHILD AND THE FINAL DATE OF DRAWS AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT DATES OF SCHOOLS IN EAST DELHI AREA.

KINDLY DO UPDATE THIS THREAD TIMELY TO AVOID ANY LAST MINUTE HASSLES.

Views: 42294

Replies to This Discussion

Friends even i could not secure any seat for my daughter and now planning to continue with nursery in her Shemrock playschool.

@AR Evergreen is a good school as per feedback received from my friend who got his daughter admitted last year in KG, good thing being daily feedback on child's progress. Nursery Classrooms are Air Conditioned. However he has told that school quarterly fee is 10000-12000 only!! How they have communicated monthly 6000 to you which appears on a very high side??

Many thanks for the feedback  Vikram. My Daughter was also going to Shemrork, Sec-56, Noida.

Today I was asked to deposit the quarterly fee Rs 17656. Not sure why?

Is it possible they made a fee hike?

no idea abour mother"s pride....

Guys .congratulations to all those parents who have finally relieved from the admission chaos of their kids. And I really thank Ritika for making this group for east delhi parents.Really wish for those kids who are not selected yet.

I was in the same situation till monday but finally admitted my daughter in ramgya noida

However, i have heard that school is not up to mark and heard some negative reviews also.

But let's see and hope for the best. will try next year also.

Keep in touch

I found the school satisfactory and many kids in my relatives are going there so feels that it is good.

Congrats to those who hv got admissions and best of luck for all of us and my sincere prayers to almighty god for all kids

everybody stay united

Three cheers to SAKSHI AND AN.TEAM

which school are you talking about???

Congratulations to those who secured the admission and good wishes to those who are still waiting for a good school... We were not known to each other 3 months back and still we are unknown to others. However this forum has provided us to share our views on nursery admission. Very much thankful to AN team to give us a good platform... Thanx again Team AN

After applying in more than 20 schools till date no admissions for my daughter..in messed up condition as to what will happen after 16th...Congratulations to all who hav got their wards selected n best of luck to aal those whove hv got no admissions till date..

Hi Ritika, 

How much amount you have paid for your daughter admission in Arwachin Bharti Bhavan Vekvek Vihar towards fees & other charges ?. I am also planning for my son admission in the same school.

I have paid 18465 widout transport
Also by far uniform and books stationery arent being added its around 5000

RSS

Latest Activity

nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
Tuesday
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
Tuesday
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Tuesday
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Sunday
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida