Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI

EVERYONE IS INVITED HERE TO DISCUSS THE DATES OF DRAW FOR GIRL CHILD AND THE FINAL DATE OF DRAWS AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT DATES OF SCHOOLS IN EAST DELHI AREA.

KINDLY DO UPDATE THIS THREAD TIMELY TO AVOID ANY LAST MINUTE HASSLES.

Views: 42287

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ritika,

Thanks for the information, I have given the same amount.

Dear all....
i got my son admitted in DAV noida in LKG.Waited fr three months for getting admission in Delhi SChools. But couldnt.
On the very day when i paid the admission fees and all in DAV i got call from Ryan international mayur vihar as i was waiting list in that school in first draw. I was never expecting the same. But still i made a decision to stick to DAV n not to go to Ryan ....Unchi Dukaan Feeka pakwaan. So now i m happy as my tiny tot will be joining on 16th of this month to his new school.....Thank u God >>> all the very best to other parents too...If u people r still trying dont wait till 16th. Go for noida good schools CBSe ones n get ur child admitted ... ALL the very best parents
Congratulations Meenakshi for getting the admission done...
Noida scholl is not suitable to all as travelling time for tiny tots will be4 a bit more so only those parents who are living nearby noida area can opt for noida schools. Mine daughter too got admission in Saai Memorials, Geeta Colony and her first day in school will be on 15.04.2014... May God help to others who are still in search of a good school.

Regards

Now supreme court has stayed nursery admissions...

Oh My God, What will happen again??? Judiciary is too making the mockery of admission process.
What about those who have already got the admission as per High Court order??

I dn't know what is happening

Its really disgusting.... DoE made the chaos and judiciary too making the most chaos... Stay and stay...

Hi CA Ajmal ali

do u have any idea regarding ramagya noida.....sec 50 except this forum feedback....?

any person feedback or any little info about the same.

i m noticing that you are replying on everybody's query. thanks a lot for your efforts.

Mr Ajmal
I kno that its not easy travelling so long for schools . So i m lucky one coz i live nearby noida. Today SC has again stayed the nursery admissions . Hats off to Courts decision as well as delhi govt decisions which take so long time to finalise......This time children as well as parents have to face problems....I was also getting very panic by all these verdict dates and all....Good bye Delhi. Hope fr the best fr other parents who have no other options left . i m worried ab all of them n lil tiny tots.............Good luck
Thank you so much @ Ekta

My happiness seems short live as SC again has stayed the admission process. Lets hope what happens next... Details of the SC order is yet to be known... Lets hope forthe best...
@ Meenakshi,
Its good for you that you are living nearby noida area. Mine had secured a seat for my daughter. Now SC has again stayed the admission process. Lets hope for the best...
Dear Pooja,
I have not done any research on noida schools because going there for my kid was not feasible being far away from my residence. Therefore have no such idea. Lets me get some info from my friends then will revert you back...

Sorry for not providing your desired info...
Thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat