Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI

EVERYONE IS INVITED HERE TO DISCUSS THE DATES OF DRAW FOR GIRL CHILD AND THE FINAL DATE OF DRAWS AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT DATES OF SCHOOLS IN EAST DELHI AREA.

KINDLY DO UPDATE THIS THREAD TIMELY TO AVOID ANY LAST MINUTE HASSLES.

Views: 42287

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Deepika,
WE all have waited with dignity and patience till today then my suggestion is please wait for a few days more as SC verdict is expected today then decide accordingly. Me too reside at Lalita Park nearby Laxmi Nagar metro stn. I have admitted my daughter in SAAI Memorials and the admission process has been stayed by SC. Me too is eagerly waiting for SC verdict. I guess the classes will be conducted only after summer vacation which should not be a big problem as our tiny tots are really tiny tots whose childhood should not be spent in schools only so unless SC give their verdict, enjoy the life at home with tiny tot to the fullest.

Regards
Supreme court sugested the Govt that for this session 5 to 6 seats has to be. Increased so the inter state transfer cases could be accomodated. Court directed the counsl of Delhi Govt and school owners that u discuss on the suggestion and come back to us tommorow with your decision. Court said its a policy matter and there should be some permanent solution. Court said that if u can't resole it we will find a solution.

Govt to reply till 3pm tomorrow

STAY CONTINUES

humnnn...so seems that eventually IST will get accommodated with a preferential treatment despite the fact that the IST points were scrapped just few days back. I am at loss of words to express my thoughts around this entire drama. Aghhhh

Lets wish all Delhi children gets accommodated in their respective school. No one to be left out without school admission and going to play school. Next year, by giving entrance exam school can be changed.

@ Tarun
Whatever happening is due to blunder done by Honorable Lt Governor. In fact there is no wrong committed by genuine transfer cases. Keeping in view of transfer points, they had applied to a selected schools only. To add to the blunder mistake, HC too made an erred verdict by which transfer cases got the undue advantage. If HC had not made an erred verdict, transfer cases would not had preferential treatment.
Therefore we have no other option but to accommodate THEM otherwise this court instigation will too long....
Really nothing new for empty handers. Me and sukhdeep may be feeling relaxed because we had secured in first draw but really this may not be good for all. Lets see tomorrow waht happens really as matter is still sub judice....
@Ekta,
I think you may have tried over phone or directly at teh reception... They may also be waiting for SC order so that cud bargain for more. Have you filled forms for above schools? If you have filled then your job will be too easier otherwise some hard jack has to be arranged.. Try again by visiting physically...
I guess due to sting operation done by media on such activities, schools have stopped to do any back door admission. Further You have not filled forms in these schools so they are refusing to talk to you. Please wait till friday all will be clear by that day then try again...
All the best....

Now again.....Supreme Court stay till Monday- 5-May.

Hi everyone

After SC vacated the stay and DOE notification has also come, does anyone has any information regarding remaining vacant seats at the schools.

Because i want to inform that today when I called at ASN school,  they said that there will be no draw at their school because in the first list they have selected all admissions. But as far as i remember in the first draw they did the draw for 75 pointers only and waiting list for 70 pointers (except sibling and alumni). 

Ahlcon international is very fair. They said that they will inform about the draw of remaining seats soon which were earlier allotted to IST cases

You guys may also inform about other schools

Hi Babita!! As there is so much of confusion among guidelines and number of  draws held.. there are possibilities of backdoor admission. that's why ASN School has filled up all its seat. I myself attended ASN draw and there was draw of 75 pointers and then for 70 pointers too.

Yes, these schools are very smart and in between the HC and SC hearing, they have admissions through backdoor entries like someone in this thread has asked for admission through other means and we all replied the names of the schools with amount asked. 

after deleting the management quota, still schools are able to admit students through back door entries.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat