Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI

EVERYONE IS INVITED HERE TO DISCUSS THE DATES OF DRAW FOR GIRL CHILD AND THE FINAL DATE OF DRAWS AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT DATES OF SCHOOLS IN EAST DELHI AREA.

KINDLY DO UPDATE THIS THREAD TIMELY TO AVOID ANY LAST MINUTE HASSLES.

Views: 42287

Replies to This Discussion

I Called Ahlcon Public School, they informed that all information will be displayed outside school on Monday 9:30 AM. 

Ahlcon Public display following information on notice board

There are 33 vacant seats for which draw will be held on 17th May at 9.30 am. all the registered 70 point list is on the notice board. 

There are appro. 2500 Nos. 70 pointers

Thanks sukhdeep

Group - Its no one’s guess that things were, are and will go on behind the curtain. Let me quote one most evident and blatant example, as per the list collated and later on provided to the HC by DOE, DAV Srestha Vihar is reflecting that it had 86 (Yes, they say 86!!!) selected students from 70 points in 1st round. However, as an open fact, every single parent who has applied to that school knows that there first list had NO 70 pointers. Same holds true for all those premium school, just check the DOC provided datasheet (is available in this thread also, somewhere).

Now, the biggest question that I really want to pose to myself and the entire group who has shown great activism on this forum and on the internet, what is it that we want to do in coming days? We may not be able to undo all this injustice which has happened to all of us, what we though can do is to ensure that someone else, just as innocent as you and me, does not have to really go through these deceptive practices next time.
Personally, what I am thinking is to flood the DOE with RTI appeals seeking the evidence of lucky draw for those so called 70 pointers which no one witnessed and they appeared in the respective schools list. If I remember correctly, as per one of the DOE guidelines, every school is required to have the draw process video graphed.

I don’t really need your appreciation for my thought on this direction. But yes, if you really feel strongly about this situation, here is your chance as well to stand against the wrong. The options are pretty simple:

1. Complain about the bad things/practices at the comfort of AC rooms and move on with life.
2. Identify the wrong doing. Process is very very simple and non-expensive.
  a. Walk up to the nearest Deputy director of Education office (address: govt senior secondary school, Anand Vihar. Phone 22156822.
   b. File an application under Right To Information act. You simply has to write the application and the info sought for in a plain paper.
   c. Pay rs10 as fee for RTE application and get a receipt on the photo copy of the application.
   d. You are expected to receive the requested info in appox 60 days.
3. Expose the malpractices on public forum, facebook and from there on take it back to the department to punish the guilty.

Again, I don’t need any appreciative comments. All I am requesting is that give it a thought and show that you are equally active on real life as well

Yes, Taurn 

I strongly recommend your actions. But at the same time I want to clarify that schools do not come under RTI. They will not provide you any information from whereever or at which level you go. i have read in newspaper that schools do not come under the purview of RTI. Because at the very initially, I also tried to file RTI with many schools which I know have not conducted any draw and filled their seats. 

Babita - I am aware that schools dont come under the purview of RTI however, DOE comes under the same. As a nodal body, DOE is entrusted with the responsibility of conducting free and fair admission process. And as you may have noticed, they gather and track all relevant data from respective schools. Here I am saying that... as per one of the circulars, DOE had directed all the schools to get the lucky draw  video graphed which need to be shared with DOE if requested.

So, in the RTI someone can ask

a) if DOE has verified the correctness of the numbers submitted in the HC for any of the top East Delhi schools

b) Has the DOE East Zone verified the claims pertaining to draw process for any of the schools.

See, in summary, you need to word it right to extract the true info. They are custodian of the admission processes and need to act like that.

Open for more thoughts/suggestions....

Salwan Public School, Mayur Vihar is having their lucky draw for 70 point holders coming Tuesday.

Preeti 

At what time on 13th May (tuesday)

Hi Babita, Just received the msg from Salwan, which says...... ' Dear Parents Draw of Lots for Nursery admission is on 13th May in school premises at 8am sharp. May we request any one parent to be present. If not feasible selected candidates will be intimated about results by phone tomorrow by 1pm. For any other query contact Ms. Sujata:9899889925,Ms. Shobha:9999405546.Regards Kiran Mehta,Salwan Public School,Mayur Vihar-III

Ahlcon Int. will have its draw for 32 seats on 16th May at 11 am

hello everyone ....

whoever goes to the draws in forthcoming days DO POST ALL THE RELATED INFO AND RESULTS 

HOPING FOR GOOD DAYS TO COME ..

i have taken admission at petals nirman vihar for my kid.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat