Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI

EVERYONE IS INVITED HERE TO DISCUSS THE DATES OF DRAW FOR GIRL CHILD AND THE FINAL DATE OF DRAWS AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT DATES OF SCHOOLS IN EAST DELHI AREA.

KINDLY DO UPDATE THIS THREAD TIMELY TO AVOID ANY LAST MINUTE HASSLES.

Views: 42287

Replies to This Discussion

My son is in DAV, Mausam Vihar. School timings are 8:30 to 12:50 and my son comes home by 1:15, but there is no CAB facility from School and we are using private CAB services. Till now School experience is good & hope its remain same.

Ok got it aryan shirivastav right.....
where do u stay and what r u doing 4 transport as I dont want my dauhter to stay there till 1.30 and reach home by 1.45

do let me know ...
@sandeep bharty
@sandeep bharty
Hi Ritika,

Yes you are right his name is Aryan Srivastava. I stay in Shalimar Garden i.e Ghaziabad. In the morning at 7.20 am I drop him at the school and in the afternoon he comes with his mother at 1.00 pm through public transport. I have not taken school transport for my son. What is the name of your daughter and where do you stay?.
@sandeep

Same as in my case my husband drops her in the morning and in aftrnun I pick her up but as I m also working and my school gets over at the same time and I m very tired still I go there despite no time gap
her name is anishka sachdeva and I stay in chota bazaar shahdara
@ Ritika,

O.k, You are a teacher....I can understand its difficult for you to manage both the places at the same time.
Its come into my daily routine

what abt all others in the grp???

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat