Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

HI

EVERYONE IS INVITED HERE TO DISCUSS THE DATES OF DRAW FOR GIRL CHILD AND THE FINAL DATE OF DRAWS AS WELL AS OTHER IMPORTANT DATES OF SCHOOLS IN EAST DELHI AREA.

KINDLY DO UPDATE THIS THREAD TIMELY TO AVOID ANY LAST MINUTE HASSLES.

Views: 42287

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jyoti, Please confirm whether you attended the draw happened at ASN on 15th Feb.. Actually I have missed the dates and no idea about the list of students selected in the draw

The way things are shaping up, thanks to the deep administrative foresight (or rather lack of the same) of concerned department, I am sure very soon we will have a new thread to discuss on going donation/bribery rate for Nursery admissions at different schools.

Friends – Pls don’t shy away from sharing the actual rate info after securing admission for your ward following that route (seems the only route left).

Dear schools (hope someone will pass on the info) – Please let us know the bulk/group booking rate ; -0

Are there only 17 general seats at Vivekanand school, D block? They say that the draw will be only amongst 90 pointers.. Pls share any info available on this..

Yes vivekanand has put this on its website,

this mean they have only arround 26-27 seats total this year for admission (if 65 % is 17). but as per DOE website they have selected total 217 student in pre primary in year 2010-2011, something looks fishy here.

I have noted the information from the notice board at the time of filling of Reg. form that they have 136 seats for General Category................?

can we do something about this?

hey the list is for pre-primary, i guess this does not include nursery

i think vivek is right..

But this year they have have not published the admission forms for Pre-Primary, they are saying that there is no seats available in Pre-Primary.

Is anyone going for girl child draw at sneh international preet vihar today ? ?
Ahlcon public school list will be out by 3 pm today instead of 10 am

hey all

ahlcon international list also out. Here also 95 and 75 pointers are on top. No chance for 70 pointers. pathetic

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat