Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Let's help each other by updating common list of draw dates of East Delhi schools in this thread . It will help everyone to get information at one place. Thanks

Views: 10973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ASN LIST

Attachments:
GD GOENKA, Karkardooma, Draw of Lots for Admission to Nursery, General category Session 2015-16 will held on Sunday, 18th January 2015 at 10:30 am
Yes I also got the mail

Hello Everyone can someone Please do  favor to upload the list of selected candidates after the draw of 5% girls child and common point(70) for ASN Sr. Secondary and ASN International held on 17-Jan-2015 at 3:00 PM, would appreciate in advance :-0

sweta i checked there website 10 mins before. but it's still not uploaded there.

as per there admission procedure

Online Display of Main List of the selected candidates drawn through draw of  lots
(Girl child and candidates with common points) along with Wait Lists
19.01.15 (Mon) at 03:00 p.m.

Can anyone share the list of registered candidates for Ahlcon international school, Mayur vihar. I cant find it on their website. 

got that on the website.. thx 

ASN Sr. Sec. School draw was held tomorrow (1-17-2015 - 3.00 pm IST). Have found few issues (from data they published on their website), which would like to bring to your notice. 

First have found total 4 application gets 80 points. If you refer their website (http://www.asnschool.org/?page_id=161), there is no way anyone can get 80 points (correct me if wrong).

I am not sure, if any one has noticed. Earlier they called parents for documents verifications (3 list), really not understand what criteria they follows before calling parents (neither it was basis on the points nor serial wise)

Till day before yesterday, total number of application (as per their website) is 1455 and when I checked the site today, total no. of application comes upto 1459.

Now the biggest shock, for tomorrow's draw they consider candidate having 70 points. Ok NO ISSUE. BUT Here is the surprise, In the first list of all candidate, there is only 298 applicants, having 70 points and now they are showing total 313 candidate. 

Here is the list of 15 additional candidate, am also listing the points they are at earlier. Now let's see their confirmed list and also keep an eye on draw results. I am pretty much sure, something burning up their, and these 15 will get confirmed. 

Reg. No.                                 Points Earlier                                           Points Now

2152                                              60                                                         70

2178                                              60                                                         70

2186                                              60                                                         70

2235                                              50                                                         70

2239                                              40                                                         70

2425                                              50                                                         70

2480                                              60                                                         70

2528                                              60                                                         70

2536                                              50                                                         70

2546                                              60                                                         70

2914                                              60                                                         70

2973                                              60                                                         70

3231                                              50                                                         70

3640                                              50                                                         70

4135                                              50                                                         70

NICE JOB ANKUR.

Nice analysis. As far 80 points are concerned 80 points can be obtained if they have alumni and transferable job or sibling and transferable job.

I know they have corrected data during verification. So far this is the only school in east Delhi which is displaying all candidates list with points. But you might be right in spotting last minute changes. Giving 70 point to someone makes them eligible for draw provided they conduct it fairly :)

Ankur , do you have the list with points. I couldn't find it on there website

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat