Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Let's help each other by updating common list of draw dates of East Delhi schools in this thread . It will help everyone to get information at one place. Thanks

Views: 10973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am new in delhi.

Please give some suggestions about mayur Public school and AVB Public school, Patparganj.

I need to decide today. Tomorrow is the last date for admission.

Dear Parents,

Which is better, DAV dayanand vihar or Vivekanand D-block anand vihar.

Regards

Can anyone give feedback about universal public school preet vihar...

Average school...First list declared today

DAV Dayanand Vihar is better in all aspects

Does any has snap shot of result of Vivekanand Public School, B-Block Anand vihar?

if so, please post it. 

Universal Public School, Preet VIhar result is out today. I have checked the list outside the school gate today evening. My child's name is there in the list

My child name is there too, just wanted to know if this is the final list or there will be a draw out of 110 selected childs in list. Also, if someone can give a feedback abt how the school is in terms of study and activities since I haven't good reviews of some schools as Lovely public, Bharat National etc. or how someone rate the school interms of top 10 schools in east delhi
Can anyone give feedback about "Guru harkrishan public school, hargobind enclave"?  If someone can give a feedback about how the school is in terms of study and activities

Its good school, in terms of Discipline, study and fee structure

Guru harkrishan public school, hargobind enclave list is out.. First list link: http://ghpshe.iguardianerp.co.in/File/PDF/First%20List%20of%20Selec...

and Second list link: http://ghpshe.iguardianerp.co.in/File/PDF/Second%20List%20Of%20Addm...

Just wanted to ask my child's name is there in this list... how good school it is particularly as compared to Vivekanand School D block and Hillwoods Academy?

Ahlcon Public School Draw result

Attachments:

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat