Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Let's help each other by updating common list of draw dates of East Delhi schools in this thread . It will help everyone to get information at one place. Thanks

Views: 10973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jatin.. Great work !!

2nd list of DAV Dayanand Vihar..

Attachments:

Thanks Nitin !!

Is it available on website

Has anyone taken admission in National Victor IP ext ?

Guru harkrishan public school, hargobind enclave list is out.. First list link: http://ghpshe.iguardianerp.co.in/File/PDF/First%20List%20of%20Selec...

and Second list link: http://ghpshe.iguardianerp.co.in/File/PDF/Second%20List%20Of%20Addm...

Just wanted to ask my child's name is there in this list... how good school it is particularly as compared to Vivekanand School D block and Hillwoods Academy?

Dear Members,

I have two questions:

1. Please advise if anyone has heard back from DAV Sreshtha Vihar as far as the waiting list candidates are concerned. When are they likely going to approach the waiting list people.

2. I believe, DAV Dayanand Vihar has now come up with waiting list candidates (35 candidates). I never thought that 35 people in the first list will not turn up for admissions. Do you think same phenomenon will repeat in Sreshtha Vihar as well

Please share your thoughts. Many Thanks

Kaysehgal
Dear kamal
I also believe 35 is huge number in case of DAV dayanand vihar
But I think fees might be reason for it. As DAV dayanand vihar demanded extra 25k towards building fund in addition to 30k as fees

I think i know the problem behind this list of 35 people. Yes one could be fee and other is explained below:

DAV has kept 10 points for "Parents working in Sister concern schools (DAV Schools)". They discovered that some parents have filled this category and and are actually not working in other DAV schools but some DAV colleges or other DAV institutions. Actually this criteria was not clearly defined which created confusion and in turn resulted in 35 people in waiting list turning into confirmed list.

Fees cannot be the  reason, Nikhil has valid point. Besides this some  candidates may have gone to DAV Sreshtha vihar being a better school. I enquired on 23rd Jan, DAV sreshtra vihar has filled all 165 seats in general category. NO seats left as per the school.Can  it be possible or they are lying?

Hi Rohit,

If you enquired from the person who picks the phone, they may not be totally aware. Besides Nikhil's reasoning, i think they may not have been able to fill all the mgmnt and staff quota. That combined with nikhil's analysis may have led to 35 seats.

For similar reasons, also because mostly common set of people would have applied to both DAVs, theremay just be a similar eventuality at srestha vihar as well. Lets see.

only if the person on the phone  is not true.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat