Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Let's help each other by updating common list of draw dates of East Delhi schools in this thread . It will help everyone to get information at one place. Thanks

Views: 10973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ashish , Date of Publication of selected Children (Including Waiting List) February 02, 2015

Thanks Pushpa. Can you give review about this school and its fee structure?

some people have got a message from Mothers Global that there would be a draw for people with 70 points

I believe maximum points one could score was 80 and then 70, any idea how many people are there in contentation for how many seats?

List of 70 common points candidates for Dram of Mothers Global School.

Attachments:

Dear Sakshi Madam , Latha  Madam & Fellow Parents,

Need your word of advise. My son got selected in ASN Sr Secondary School, Mayur Vihar &  Mother's Global School, Preet Vihar. Need your advise on where shall I get my child admitted. Looking forward to your responses as need to submit the fee soon.

Karun 

ASN better choice overall

Thank you very much Lathaaji and all your team for your kind and prompt advise.. from all clueless parents like me..

Looking forward to be in touch with your portal for long time...

Regards

Karun

Thanks for your kind words of appreciation and for your continuous support.

Congratulations Karun. How your son got admission in ASN, is it Sibling criteria or Alumni? I tried hard but could not get through...Please share.

Thanks

Nitin

Hi Nitin, So far ASN is the only school in which I found points criterion was very good.

The sibling/alumni points have equal weightage for transferable jobs and first child. Another good point was they had 5% seats for girl child irrespective of points. Twins were considered as one application. 

They had points for first child and transferable job. We were also able to get through wait list for ASN as we had both these points along with distance criterion.

True.. All the best..

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat