Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Let's help each other by updating common list of draw dates of East Delhi schools in this thread . It will help everyone to get information at one place. Thanks

Views: 10973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Nitin....

We were lucky to get through in draw of lot.

Final selected students in Mothers Global preet vihar

Attachments:

Hi Latha Ji, my daughter has so far been selected in Vivekanand School, BNPS Guru Harkishan Public School. I have got her admitted in Vivekanand for now but had been waiting for the result of Mothers Global and Hillwoods Academy. Just today i got to know that she has been selected in Mothers Global as well. Should i go for Mothers Global or still wait for Hillwoods Academy? I put up at Dilshad Garden.

in my openin Vivekanand School is good as compared to above .

Friends,

Can some body help me give any update about SAI MEMORIAL GEETA COLONY, How is this school?

shubham

Shubham do you have any other options too

I have with Mayur Public School, I P Extn

Shubham

mixed feedback

what Plus or Negative about

Hi Moderators and All members,

Need some words of advice. We reside in Mayur Vihar Phase I. My son (first born) did not get selected in Ahlcon Int, Ahlcon Public or ASN International. We had completed the admission proceedings at Amity Noida which is about 8.5Km from our house, in fear of such a debacle.

Now, I'm confused about what to do. Should I send my child to Amity Noida (academically good and sound base) or admit him in other schools like AVB Public (so that he doesn't have to travel too far).

Please advise.

Ruchika

KG admissions not easy

Rest you should send to nearby schools

Hello Sakshi Ma'am

Please suggest between following 2 schools

1) Vivekanand School F Blk Preet Vihar (Till 5th) , its Junior branch of Viv D Block Anand Vihar

2) Ryan International Mayr Vihar

Also which one in case of Mothers Global Preet Vihar and Ryan International Mayur Vihar

Thanks for your kind help in dicy situation

Best Regards

Tarun Jain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat