Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Let's help each other by updating common list of draw dates of East Delhi schools in this thread . It will help everyone to get information at one place. Thanks

Views: 10973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vivekanand , Preet Vihar F-Block , list out. Please visit school personally for list (as per school)

Thanks

List available only at school! can anybody take a picture and post?

I just got SMS from DAV-Dayanand Vihar

Dear Parent, Draw for Waiting List, Gen category, PS admn on 13/01/2015 at 10AM in SRDAV School,Dayanand Vihar

Children not allowed.

Rajesh - You got a SMS from DAV Dayanand Vihar about the draw of waiting list???

Did anyone else as well got a SMS from DAV Dayanand Vihar? Because no one else has so far reported about any SMS.

As per their schedule on website, they will be coming out with their 1st list on 15th Jan 2015 and after the declaration of their 1st list, they will than come out with second list or wait list.

If you got the SMS then their is definable something going on behind the curtains which is not transparent to parents.

i also got the same sms for DAV dayanand vihar.

Dear Parent, Draw for Waiting List, Gen category, PS admn on 13/01/2015 at 10AM in SRDAV School,Dayanand Vihar

Children not allowed.

i didn't get such sms.

Anyone has idea about refund policy of Vivekanand School , Preet Vihar ?

which is better school, Bhai Parmanad or Vivekanand F Block (i.e D bLock for higher classes)?

they will take one month tuition fee and admission fee i.e 2888 + 200 = 3088

total fee is 25126 - 3088 =22038 will be refunded by school.

Thanks Abhishek !! How did you get this info ? I find no refund policy in their website. 

Also they are asking to submit the money in cash only .. So I am bit uncertain about it !!

Thanks Again !!

Guys if anyone of you going to vivekanand today,  would you be kind enough to take a snapshot of Vivekanand list and post it over here 

Chandra , School do ask 1 instalment in cash. Make sure that you get stamped or signed receipt for the payment you made. Their logic is either they need DD or Cash as cheque processing cannot be done in less than 3 days.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat