Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

DPS VV Draw today for General - 179 out of 256 are transfer cases !! Had this not been the case, then the draw would have taken place for 63 seats amongst 77 ..

Sad !!!!

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am one of the 77..i cant sleep..those 179 have made me restless n sleepless

wondering how many of those 179 are actually transfer cases?have never been so disturbed.

yes the addresses are fishy..hope the school authorities will notice it too..but this school has already called us for verification of document last week..so i guess,they must have approved these 179 cases before considering them for a draw today

i get advantage in this school only for being an aluminai but in the other 15 schools that i have applied in..i am at par with all parents with 70 points..but these transfer cases will get 5 extra points in all school and get a chance for draw evrywhre..in all schools..inspite of being fake(most of them..as we all know)

will do that..sure.

see you there neha... m also spending a sleepless night tonight :(

2 pairs of twins... and the Transfer cases people are spread out across locations so not sure about how genuine these cases are. Transfer cases should have been allotted 3 points or rather none. Transfer should have been considered for the last 2 months.

Best wishes !!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat