Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Draw of Lots Dates / Shortlisted Candidates / Selected Candidates List. (Continuous Updation sought)

Views: 122060

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh.Thank you Gaurav. We got 5 points for first born only.

BTW can you help with DIS junior.I have gone through the delhi international list;but no records for nursery..

It would be of great help.

Really it is a headache for parents to get an admission in good school

Great, same here. 5 points :)

DIS junior which branch? 

DIS, Sector 3 list is updated on DOE. 

I am not very sure about Sector 9 lists. 

Contact school reception for any new update. 

Thanks.

DIS junior dwarka-23

Dear Hari and Gaurav, 

Please help me to find out my son's name on DOE website...i need to click on search button on thier website to find my son's name. Or individually I have to click on west zone list to check this out... on 6th Feb Hans Raj school will draw a lot for selected candidate or EWS...please clarify me..

Hi Himani,

Please access below given link to check Hans Raj's point table on DOE portal.

http://www.edudel.nic.in/mis/smc/other/frmChildrenAppliedforAdmissi...

Also, they have already released list of Short-listed candidates and Candidates eligible for Draw of Lots. Check their website for these list or you if you want to explore it on this thread..I did updated it yesterday.

And, as you asked, these lists are for Open seats not for EWS.

This is for 1st list or do I need to wait for 2nd bcz my son's name is not in this list. OR this is the complete list for general category. 

How much points has your son scored? 

Sir when we have filled the form online it show 60 points 

Okay,

They have Short-listed candidates with 75 and Above points for Documents verification and for the remaining seats they will be conducting a Draw of lots for the candidates who has secured 70 points.

I am sorry.

Then i have to wait for an other list and on 6th feb can i go to school to attend the lucky draw

No Himani, 

Draw is for candidates with 70 points only. 

They will be doing it for remaining 197 seats and then 2 waiting lists of 100 candidates. I don't think they will be catering to candidates with 60 points.

Now, tell me one important thing, I am guessing you scored 40 points for Neighborhood and 20 for Girl Child/First Born. 

If you don't mind can you please let me know in which area do you live? Because I have noticed many irregularities in the way they allocated distance points. 

Sir, i live in subhash nagar and first born child points.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat