Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Draw of Lots Dates / Shortlisted Candidates / Selected Candidates List. (Continuous Updation sought)

Views: 122060

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gaurav ,

Same in our case 60 points but not in data of DOE.But a candidate is shown with 40 points updated there.

I have written a mail to school pointing out this.

Hemani,

I suggest you contact school reception immediately by Tommorow morning. Because I have checked on DOE website and they have allocated 50 points for many candidates residing in Subhash Nagar. 

Check your self on the link I shared with you, note down those registration nos. And contact school immediately.

Tell them that they have allocated you only 40 points for Area and for others coming from the same location they have given 50 points.

I am sure school authorities will help you and will include your name for the Draw of Lots. 

Rigved,

You reside in which area?

DOE data is not updated.

Subhash nagar

Gaurav sir... even i have checked that one of candidate details who is residing in uttam nagar they have given the total 60 marks including first born child but my area is nearest to Hans Raj as comparetively to subhash.

Registration No.255, 611 and 405 are all from Subhash nagar and they have been awarded with 50 points for distance.

Meet the admission incharge with these numbers and ask for their help.

Tomorrow is the last day to do any thing about it because on Tuesday they will have a draw of lots for 70 points.

Dear Gaurav, u have gave me the wrong serial no. 255, 611, 465...but these serial numbers are from my area. 3 , 439, 317, 323, 362, 384, 396... but for sure i will be going to school today.

Hi,

I was talking about the Registration No.of the candidates not the Serial nos.

Serial no.s can and will be changed once the data upload on DOE is done.

Registration Nos. will remain same throughout the process.

I suggest you to quote Registration nos. to the school authorities rather than Serial Nos.

Thanks

Serial No.s you mentioned above are from random areas. Kindly check. Only Serial no.3 is from Subhash Nagar.

Please thoroughly check and note down REGISTRATION NOS. 

This is the only chance you have to get things sorted.

Ok i will write it 

Hi Himani,

Did you get chance to visit the school?

Are they willing to help?

Keep us posted.

Hi gaurav there is no use of visit to school. They are saying we have not uploaded any data on doe website .... tomorrrow is the first draw for 70 points who will fall in this catergory and then if they do have any vacancy then they will fill remaining seats with 70 points. I do not think so they have any 2draw. Receptionist told me to write a letter to the principal from interested in pre school admission.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat